Wedding Crashers-Part 2

On Crystal, Ian and Leshauna's plot.

Leshauna asks "So what kind of wedding do you guys want?"

Crystal and Ian look at eachother.

Crystal answers unsure "I've never liked anything extravegant maybe something simple?"

Ian nods in agreeance "Yeah I think that's good. We also need to make clothes can any of us sew?"

Crystal raises her hand "Oh! I can!"

Crystal booth

Crystal reminisces "When I was young me and my mother used to sew together all of the time!" I'm so happy I can be of use!"

Back with them

Leshauna says "I can make designs for the venue and Ian you can set it up! We got this guys! Neutral Nancies on 3!"

They put their hands in.

Crystal exclaim "1!"

Ian exclaims "2!"

Leshauna exclaims "3!"

They exclaim "NEUTRAL NANCIES!"

The run of to their stations as Heather glares at them from a distance.

Heather groans "This is unfair." She's making decorations as Alejandro is making her wedding dress.

"Don't worry Mi amor we have the advantage of knowing what we want. No need to worry." Alejandro reassures her.

Heather sighs as she nods "Yeah yeah I know that already." Heather stands up and pin the wreath with a white ribbon into the center to the aisle side of the wooden chairs. "We don't even have to sabotage the other teams to win."

Alejandro chuckles "You're right as always Mi amor." Heather scoffs as she continues making decorations.

At courtney and Duncan's plot.

Courtney is making her wedding dress as Duncan is hanging skull decoration.

Duncan asks "Hey princess doesn't this look cool." 

Courtney scoffs "Are you still an edgy teenager." Duncan chuckles as Courtney works on the trim of her dress.

Duncan chuckles "You're really good with your hands there Miss lawyer. Wanna use them for something else." Courtney stops sewing.

Duncan asks "What's up Miss lawyer you fluster-" Courtney throws the sewing machine at him.

Courtney scoffs and grabs another sewing machine. "You're an idiot learn to have a filter." Duncan chuckles "Only if you learn to ease up!" 

An explosion can be heard at Iz- I mean explosivo and owen's platform.

Explosivo is currently planting bombs around her platform while maniaclly laughing.

Explosivo exclaims "BOOM! BOOM! BABY!" Owen is trying to make decorations but they all look like food so he keeps eating them.

Right now he is making a cheese shaped decoration.

Owen looks at the decoration his mouth watering "Food.....Me so hungry..." He eats the decoration made out of fabric oblivious to the destruction his partner is causing right now as his stomach grumbles. 

Heather chuckles "One less team to worry about." Alejandro chuckles as he points to cody and Sierra's plot "More like two less teams to worry about."

Sierra is making a dress out of cody heads as cody is unable to move due to the giant cody head pillow she trapped him in. The rest of the venue is covered in shiny cody heads sierra had even carved his head into the chairs, walls floors and ceiling.

Gwen looks in disbelief "She wasn't this crazy last time... This is a whole new level of insane..."

Trent nods his head in agreement "How did she manage to get him head everywhere in such short amount of time..." 

Gwen chuckle and passes him a guitar decoration "I thought you might like this as a decoration... since you're in a band and you play the guitar... I thought maybe it would be something you wanted incorporated into the wedding...." Gwen is blushing slightly as Trent smiles as he takes it.

Trent smiles as he pulls out a black wedding dress with paint splotches all over it "I thought this dress would suit you perfectly"

Gwen squeals as she hugs the dress "Eek! It's amazing trent! You're the best!" Gwen kisses his cheek then goes back to hanging decorations.

Trent stands there blushing at Gwen's display of affection.

||HI GUYS GOT A QUESTION FOR THE LOVELY PEOPLE READING THIS! WOULD YOU GUYS RATHER SHORT CHAPTERS THAT COME OUT MORE FREQUENTLY OR LONGER CHAPTERS AT THE RATE IT IS NOW!||