Chapter 60

Sage

As he carries me into the bedroom, I can't help wonder why I ran off, why I left him behind here in Willowbrook with a broken heart. Why was my career more than what I'm feeling right now? The way his strong arms hold me, my head on his chest inhaling his woody fragrance, it fills my senses and I feel like I've come home. Full circle.

I can't believe that I have wasted ten years, I mean seriously. TEN WHOLE YEARS. I kiss Logan's neck, feeling his scruff on the side of my face. He sure does have sexy scruff.

Logan lays me on the bed like I'm some kind of precious, breakable thing. It's gentle and takes my breath away. He's been doing a lot of that lately, you know, taking my breath away.

"Are you okay, darlin'?" He asks me. I nod as I lay on the soft bed my head on his fluffy pillows, I actually feel like I'm floating on a cloud. It's such a divine feeling, I never want to leave from here. What did I just say? Holy shit. It hits me like a thunderbolt, like I've been shot with lighting at the same time. It's true. I don't ever want to leave him not ever again. I'm suddenly filled with such emotion that even I'm taken aback. It's like nothing I've felt before with anyone, even more than what I had with him first time round. This is deep, real deep.

"Yes. I'm more than okay. Now get on this bed and show me what you've got." I say as I begin to wriggle out of my clothes. He bends down first and kisses me. It's long and lingering, pooling me and turning me to mush. There's no hurry as his tongue seeks mine. He tastes of wine and pizza, it's not a bad mix. Two of my favorite things.

I pull his top so he is closer to me and almost force him to join me on the bed. Logan pulls away just long enough to slip out of his boots and lay down right beside me.

I can feel the warmth of his body against mine as I wrap my arms around him and he holds me close. One hands he slips behind my head and cradles it, his gentle eyes looking into mine. It's intense and I know we've just both crossed the line.

You know, that line that has gone from casually having sex to deep, raw emotions that flood your body and have turned me into the queen of mush. Yeah, that's me right now. This man does things to my body no other man has ever managed before.

"I want you." I tell him in between kisses. He moves his head down to my neck and nips, bites playfully and kisses my neck. It's delicious and sends tingles up and down my spine.

"Don't be so impatient, Missy." He nips at my neck and I giggle.

"Stop damn teasing me, Logan."

"What you going to do about it darlin'?" I'll show him what I'm going to do about it, because right now my clit is throbbing and aching for him. Somehow, I manage to flip him over and straddle him. My hands on his broad chest. I slowly grab at his top and begin to move it up his flat, six pack torso. This man is a God, trust me he has abs he never had before, his V is on display. I trail my fingers down it and hear as he groans.

"You're going to be the death of me, Sage Bennett."

"Dr Sage Bennett." I say back and stick my tongue out at him. He pulls my head down and roughly forces his mouth on to mine. Oo, I like it.

His hand is on the back of my head and his other hand is on my ass as he slaps it. Ass slapping, mm, I think I like that too. It's new to me but his hand slapping me, well I'm telling you it feels fucking great.

I rock my hips forward and backward getting as much friction on his bulge through his pants and my clit as I can.

"You feel so good." He says, his voice is deep and husky. It pools me even more. My clit is aching so bad I need to get our clothes off.

We begin to unrobe ourselves, whilst kissing and grinding and both end up laughing. We're like teenagers, back to where we were all those years ago, when we'd fumble with our clothes and this reminds me of our first time together. How nervous we were, how much we were longing to be close.

"Take it slowly, darlin'. I'm so damn close, you're so sexy, you're driving me insane."

Teasingly, I move down his body until my mouth is on his engorged dick and let me tell you ladies, he is big. He's perfect. I fit nicely between his legs as I take his dick in my mouth and run my tongue along his swollen head, tasting his pre-cum. Oh yeah, he's close alright and so am I. Crikey, you'd thing I'd have some kind of control not being that teenager anymore but I haven't. I need this man so badly.

I take a firm grip of his dick and slide my hand up and down whilst flicking my tongue around his head. "Fuck me, that feels good, darlin'. Don't stop. Don't ever stop." I take him down the back of my throat and hear my gagging noises, he feels so good.

"Your mouth is made for my dick." His words turn me on even more if such a thing was possible, since I'm so wet right now. I continue to deep throat him and take my free hand to cup his balls. They're firm and tight, oh my god, I'm on the brink of coming. I need to hold on.

"Get on and ride me." He commands. I don't hesitate. Within seconds I'm sliding myself onto his dick, bit by bit until my pussy finds its way to accommodate his width and length. It hurts a little but the over whelming feeling of being so turned on overrides the slight discomfort.

I begin to rock forward and back, stimulating my nerve jangling clit and bite my lower lip as he teases my nipples with his mouth and his fingers, biting on them one after the other and rolling his thumb and finger around my taut nipples. I moan and throw my head back.

"Does that feel good, darlin'?"

"So good. I'm close, Logan. So close."

"Good, so am I. I fucking want to explode inside you."

With that he places his hands on my hips and begins to lift me up and down, I bounce harder and faster and oh my, I'm about to lose it. The wave starts from the pit of my stomach, my pussy tightens and grips him, I can feel him beginning to pulse as he thrusts harder until he is driving his dick inside me so furiously but fuck me, I am loving it.

I scream out his name as I come all over his dick, my eyes roll to the back of my head and I can even feel my toes curl.

I feel him pulsing and exploding inside me as his hands grip my hips so hard. We orgasm together and spent I fall forward on to him, my head on his shoulder, his arms now wrapped around me, holding me tight and with one hand, he rubs my back.

"I love you." I hear him say as he whispers it into my ear. Tears prick at my eyes. I wasted so much time, it makes my heart hurt that I left the one man who was always the love of my life behind.

"I love you too, Logan." I say between tears. He holds me tighter and kisses my head.

"It's okay, darlin'. It's going to be alright."

Will it be though? What if I go again? I'm so scared. So scared of so many things. Mainly of fucking this up. AGAIN.