•one last dance (Michemily)•day 4•

Michelle Pov:
I haven't spoken to Emily since she walked out last night, Riley did text me and told me she stayed in her and Jame's hotel room, So im alone in the lobby again just watching a-troupe warm up, i also see Richelle and Noah practicing their duet.

I open my phone to see if Emily has texted me but nothing, i dont know where she is. She needs to be here soon though as duets start in an hour which means Noah and Richelle need to start changing.

I walk over to them to tell them they need to start getting into their costumes but they also ask where Emily is.

"Emily should be here soon okay." I smile and they walk off and then i feel someone tap my back. "Piper hey"

Piper: Hey the team is thinking about going out for ice cream today, what do you think?

"Yeah sure why not." I then look around the lobby again.

Piper: Michelle are you okay?

"Yeah im fine, just looking for Emily." She nods and walks off.

Emily's Pov:
Im pasting around outside in the rain, the rain relaxes me sometimes. Im just stressed about Michelle, she's thinking of leaving! Why would she leave, nothings wrong.

Michelles Pov:
I just snuck through the wings and see the stage hasn't been opened yet, i look at the stage and it makes me realise how much i missed dancing. I look over and see theres a speaker, i wonder if theres any music.

I walk over to it and a song starts playing, it tells me its called 'lift off' so i start dancing to it. I feel all my emotions just fall onto the dance floor about whats happening at the moment.

Emilys Pov:
I hear music coming from the stage, i know the stage is closed so i go and take a look and i see
Michelle...shes dancing incredibly, why should i stop someone this amazing at dancing from being a professional dancer.

The music stops and I walk onto the stage, i smile at Michelle and then run and hug her.

"Look im not mad at you."

Michelle: wha-what?

"I shouldn't stop you from chasing your dreams, especially someone this good." I grab her hands.

Michelle: You do realise the program is was looking at was in New York Em?

"I know, i know but...its your dream Mich." i feel tears fall down my face.

Michelle: I can find somewhere closer like something in Toronto.

"No, no Miche. Ive seen you look at that poster
In the studio for weeks, New York is your dream."

Michelle: I'll miss you so much. *tears stream down her face*

"Well one last dance on a stage?." I place my hand out for her to take.

Michelle: One last dance on a stage. *she grabs my hand*

We start slow dancing to a slow song on the speaker, we are both an emotional mess and when the music stop i give Michelle a kiss.

"We should probably go now before the stage opens" i giggle.

Michelle: Yeah lets go. *i grab her hand*