•one last dance 2 (Nochelle)•day 4•

(Noah and Richelle are just freinds in this)

Noahs Pov:
I still Havent told Richelle im leaving, we've been freinds for so long...since we where 8 and now we're 16. And We're in the wings waiting to go on stage with a-troupe around us.

"Hey Richelle" she turns to me.

Richelle: hm? *i pull her aside*

"We've been through so much together, since that very first star lift we ever did in J-Troupe to right now. And i want you to know that its been the most amazing thing I could've ever asked for. You've taught me to stay strong, to never give up, and most importantly, to be myself."

Richelle: you're acting like you're leaving or something. Are you?. *tears roll down her face*

"I haven't decided yet." Then tears fill my eyes.

Richelle: But your actually thinking about it?

"Yeah. But dancing by your side is the most amazing thing ever. So lets go give it our all, ok?."

Richelle: Yeah. *she chuckles slightly*

"If you fall apart I'll be here to catch you."

Noahs talking head:
Right before we walk on stage I think about the very first time Richelle and I ever danced together, and how we were just babies and how this could be our last dance together. And that means a lot to me. Theres no one I share that history with. just me and her.

Richelle's Pov:
I walk onto the stage thinking about what Noah just said to me, i need to make this special this could be our last dance together.

I give her a hug and we walk onto the stage, we start dancing to 'hood rose' im giving this my all for this one last dance.
(The dance⬇️)

Our music 'hood rose' begins and I start dancing, letting my emotional wall down.

Noahs talking head:
This dance is about two ex-lovers, Richelle has pasted away and is now a ghost. I have gone to her grave, and i cant see her. Meanwhile Richelle can see me.

Richelles talking head:
This dance is sad because they want to have one last dance together before we say goodbye forever...its kind of like what is happening now.

Michelles Pov:
Knowing what Richelles and Noahs dance is about is reflecting on me, one last dance before they say goodbye forever except mine isn't forever. I look over at Emily and smile, i take her hand and interlock our fingers.

"you're so beautiful you know, i'm so lucky that your my girlfriend."

Michelle's talking head:
Gosh she's stunning.

Michelles Pov:
Emily just looks at me then instantly we kiss, in front of the whole of a-troupe and as Richelle and Noah are walking off stage. *our foreheads rest against each others*

Riley: aww! You two are so cute!

James: Honestly I actually always predicted them to be together since they met.

I kiss Emily again and chuckle.