S1~01: The Versatile Prodigy

In this world, there exist unique powers known as 'Light of Arte', which are possessed by a very few.

Among them, some chose to fight their fate, to fight the world.

This is the story of these young 'Phantasma'.

◇◇◇◇◇

~ England - Mountains || Night ~

It was dark. It was cold. Everything was silent. Only the sound of the lake's surface gently rippling against the wind, calming the air. The moon's rays shining over the night sky, having its reflection in the water's mirror. Everything was peaceful. Everything was calm. No sound disturbed the peaceful tranquillity. Everything was perfect.

Well, that's how it would look on the outside.

On the east side of the lake lied a secretive auction house. An auction house only a selected wealthy old men knows about. It was owned by a wealthy woman, who only cared about making money. No matter what she had to do to get it; Kidnapping, abuse, vandalism, blackmail, human trafficking.

And that's what's happening tonight.

Many carriages were parked outside the auction house with the chauffeurs waiting for their masters, as the horses neighing every now and then.

~ Mountains - Auction House || Night ~

The lights were on with classic music being played throughout the place. Many chatters of the elder men went unnotice as it was making the poor, beautiful girls, who had been kidnapped, shudder. They don't want to even think what will happen to them when they get auctioned off.

All they know it would be beyond hell.

The girls were forced to strip off their regular clothes, bathed in expensive essence and materials before they were threatened to put on rather revealing dresses. Each colour matched their appearance, only the style was the same for all of them; A long simple dress that reached down to their ankles with a slit that reached up to their left hip. The dress bared their backs, having a little circular hole button that showed a little more skin as their chest were exposed in a deep V-neck, having it wrapped around their necks, tied down into a simple bow. They matched it with matching long fine gloves and 2-inch heels. Even their accessories and makeup made them look more stunning.

Currently, a maid with red hair was working on a young girl.

The girl has long, shin-length, wavy lavender hair, but when the light hits, you can see in the sun and moon, that her hair dyes halfway into a light steel blue colour. Her framed hair reached pass her waist with the tips slightly curled, as her bangs were swept to the side. The rest of her hair was tied up in a flat braided bun with a Chinese butterfly hair clip as a decoration, and having some braided into a headband. Her ruby eyes were bursting with life with thick, shiny eyelashes glossing it with milky-white, soft, perfect pale skin, that had not been blemished in any places, complimenting them. And her cheeks has the faintest shade of pink, amplifying her Goddess-like features with grace and cuteness, despite her giving off a mysterious aura.

Her appearance was so otherworldly, that it matched her black, revealing dress, that hugged her abnormally large curves perfectly.

The maid was just finishing applying concealer to her back, secretly checking any spots on her body to make sure there weren't anything abnormal showing.

The girl had kept her head down, having her bangs shadowing her eyes. She had not said a word and followed what she was told like a marionette. Her eyes were fixated on the gold chains bounding on her wrists, decorated with emeralds. Even though she was captured and became a prisoner, the equipment were disturbingly fancy.