S1~02: Only You Can See

~ Tokyo - Shibuya - Ramuda's Apartment - Ramuda's Bedroom || 06:15 a.m. ~

*BEEP!*BEEP!*BEEP!*BEEP!*BEEP!*BEEP!*BEEP!*BEEP!*

Inside Ramuda's room, you'll be welcomed by the two windows adorned with drapes that are currently lowered. To the right side of the room, you'll see a desk that usually has a tray with a pitcher of water and glass rested on top. On other days, you would find sketches of designs for clothes or books, as well. A black swivel chair was rested inside the desk with a lamp beside it.

A glass coffee table was set in the middle of the room with two blue sitting pillows on either side, as a sky blue carpet was set beneath them.

On the right side of the door, there is a wardrobe cabinet housing garments and accessories for a teenage boy and girl. Beside the cabinet is another cabinet containing more personal belongings that is tightly kept with only a key, that could be opened in the possession of Ramuda and Artemis.

The bed was adjacent to the right wall, pretty much pressed to the cream-coloured wall. The bed is a double bed in light pink bedsheets and blanket. The pillows matched in pink, cream and white with cute penguin plushies scattered all over it.

 The pillows matched in pink, cream and white with cute penguin plushies scattered all over it

*BEEP!*BEEP!*BEEP!*BEEP!*BEEP!*BEEP!*BEEP!*BEEP!*

Tired ruby eyes slowly opened, showing clear signs of lack of sleep with light bags under those orbs. Artemis didn't move for a moment, before the alarm was beginning to make her ears ring. She slowly reached out for her phone, being mindful of the body on top of her and turned her alarm off. She looked at the ceiling, taking a moment to let her brain wake up from the drug she ingested hours before bed.

It was then it clicked to her.

The event from a few nights ago flashed through her eyes: The party, Takaomi, the fire, the narcs, the culprit, the assassination... Everything felt like it was all a dream, but -

It wasn't.

Artemis sighed and looked at the ball of pink on her chest. "Ahh... I should finish that report..." She groaned.

Even with the desire to slumber, she's still a workaholic.

◇◇◇◇◇

◇◇◇◇◇

~ Tokyo - Shibuya - Ramuda's Apartment - Ramuda's Bedroom || 06:18 a.m. ~

Sighing, Artemis reached out for her phone, wondering if she had any other work to get done.

09:30 a.m. - Meeting with Mom and Dad.