Movie: Trolls

In the year 2022, November, Virtual games that utilise FullDive technology, using the AmuSphere, many games were played by over 100 million people, has made their highest marketing peek.

Of course, there are those who took advantage of the FullDive system.

There were creators who trapped players in the games, to do experiments.

There were players who raise their weapons and determined to finish the games.

There were players who feared for their lives and ended it themselves.

There are also players who take the lives of other players.

Then, when the birth of The Angel of Death came.

In year 2092, December, there is one player who takes the hero's pace, completes the death games and frees the players.

In the end, with 25 million people as victims and with the deaths of the creators, the FullDive Death Incident was closed.

The surviving players are known as VR Survivor.

And now, they are living a normal life.

~ Real World - Kyoto - Hoshiko Hospital - V.I.P Floor || Night ~

Huffing and puffing, Artemis stepped out of the elevator to the V.I.P Floor of Hoshiko Productions, making a beeline towards Room 2000 - Her room; Her life. It had been a few days since she'd been back, as she'd been away at a mission and work conference in Russia with the Prime Minister and his daughter, who is a huge fan of Pandemonium. Artemis was surprised by the Russian girl's heart-pounding eyes when they landed on her cousins, followed by the scream of adoration and her lightning speed rush to get photos of their autographs.

The latter swiped her key card into the scanner and the small red light turned green, unlocking the automatic door. The metal slide machine exhaled some air and revealed a very large penthouse-like room. Artemis walked in and let the door close behind her, locking the minute it reconnected with the other frame. She dropped her crossbag and luggage at the foot of her bed, already sitting on the soft mattress.

A soft wave of familiar drowsiness was startint to overcome her senses. If Artemis wasn't careful, it's possible for her to fall asleep right there: Meaning, Shawn or anyone close to her would probably see her the next day asleep hazardously on the mattress. It already happened more than plenty to count - mostly her sleeping on her desk, sofa, the floor and most times - random places - when she ignored the sudden heavy drowsiness.

Sighing, Artemis forced her body to move, stubbornly ignoring the drowsiness to go to her bathroom, knowing all her supplies and a fresh change of hospital clothes waiting for her.

~ Hoshiko Hospital - V.I.P Floor - Room 2000 || Night ~

Having just finished her shower, the girl stood by the sink, absentmindedly wiping her face with the towel that draped around her face and water dripped from the tips, staining the newly changed hospital clothes she just wore.

'The smell of that man's blood is still on me.' Artemis cringed, feeling the urge to vomit.

The smell of blood still lingered in her fingertips. Even in the hamper, it was coming from her clothes, which had small droplets after dealing with her latest customer.