🖤💕🔞BlackVelvet Play Date🔞❤️❤️

•Blackpink & Red Velvet•
•Top G!P Blackpink JenChuChaeng& G!P RedVelvet x Bottom Lisa•
•Warning: gangbang,
cum, harsh, noncon-con•

«Everyone! I've invited the Red Velvet girls over are y'all okay?» asked Chaeyoung, while Jisoo and Jennie nodded already knowing what was up, Lisa said pouting«Aww! Why today? I wanted to go out shopping!»Jisoo said «You can go another day

«Aww! Why today? I wanted to go out shopping!»
Jisoo said «You can go another day. We're always free. Unlike our friends who have comebacks.»
Jennie corrected her «Had. They're racing with us for the longest hiatus.»
«Sad.» Chaeyoung said, everyone agreeing «Anyway they should be here soon. Lisa go get ready.»
Lisa looked at Chaeyoung confused, then looked down at her oversize hoodie and jeans «Am I naked or something? Chae, I don't think I can be more ready than this. Gosh, you three have been acting weird lately.... I'll be in my room if y'all need me, I don't feel like socializing.»
And so Lisa went away, while Jisoo chuckled «Oh, she really has no idea what's to come.»
Jennie hummed smiling «Oh yeah. She doesn't know that she's gonna have the time of her life.»

---

«So, where is Lisa?» Seulgi asked after about an hour that the Red Velvet girls were hanging out with the pinks except for Lisa.

«Oh» said Jennie «She's in her room. Said she didn't feel social today. Y'all really wanna fuck our maknae that bad don't you?»
Joy said «Of course! Have you seen how sexy she is? And how small she is? She must feel like heaven.»
Jisoo stood up and said «Alright, then let's get to her room and do what we planned. I know that's one fantasy of hers, being gangbanged, although she will say otherwise.»

So the 8 girls moved towards Lisa's room, Jisoo leading the way, then without knocking she opened the door and everyone went in, Wendy being the last, locked the door behind, while Lisa looked at the girls confused.

«Uhm, hello?? Do you know it's polite to knock?» Lisa said as Yeri said
«It's also polite to come greet your guests but we didn't say anything.»
Lisa sighed «Alright, you're right on that one, sorry.»
Yeri said «Accepted. We're also sorry for barging in.»
The Thai nodded and adjusting her long black hair she asked «So, what's up? Why are y'all here?»
Irene said «Oh quite easy. We're here to make one of your deepest desires come true.» Lisa raised an eyebrow questioningly «The gangbang Lalisa. We will fuck the shit out of you.»

It took a moment for Lisa to realize, but when she did her eyes widened as she stood up on her knees on her bed «WHAT!? WHO TOLD YOU THAT?! NO, JUST WHAT THE HELL?»
Wendy said «Aren't you happy?»
«I'm not down with it. A fantasy doesn't mean I actually want it to happen. Especially with my members or you. It'd be just an issue even if I wanted to.»

Soon the Thai was circled as the girls kept trying to persuade her, while slowly peeling away her clothes, Lalisa kind of fighting them off but not really. Once she was left in just her pink cotton panties, hands started reaching out and began to touch her, moving over her body as her arousal grew. She still tried to fight them as she really didn't want to have any issues with co-workers/friends and it felt wrong. A fantasy was supposed to stay that way. Or so she thought.