Prologue

The forest was dark, the wind was hollowing, trees rustling in the dark, night sky. Their were no cats in sight. The dark, blood moon was sitting high up in the pitch black sky.

The shadowy cat was scanning around, his pitch black eyes looking around for prey. He couldn't find any new cat in the forest.

"Mouse-dung." He hissed under his breath. Their have been no new cats in the forest. Were they all "too" good to come here. Surely there are more cats who've been bad in their life, right?

The shadowy cat huffed in anger and padded away into the erire forest. He was constantly scanning around, trying to find any new cats.

He heard cats yowling in the distance. His fur prickled in disturbance and his ears perked up high in the air. He unsheathe his long, sharp, thick claws and darted off to the area it was coming from, dirt and leaves flying in the air as he ran.

He stopped once he saw, Nightcloud making his apprentice, Lionclaw, fight another cat for training. The shadowy cat smirked, retracting his claws, and padded towards Nightcloud, sitting next to him and wrapping his tail around his.

"Good job, Nightcloud. I'm very proud of you. You're training Lionclaw very well." The shadowy cat purred softly, give him a soft lick behind his mates ear. "Lionclaw is doing great, he'll become the leader of all the clans!"

"Of course he will, love. Antpaw stands no chance against him!" Nightcloud said proudly, with a proud smile on his face.

"Good, that's just what we need. Soon, we'll be able to take over StarClan. Those star-ridden cats will stand no chance and will regret sending us here!" The shadowy cat hissed in delight.

"Agreed. We can rule all of StarClan!" Nightcloud meowed in laughter.

Suddenly, a shreak came out of Antpaw, coughing up blood, his stach sliced open, and collapsed to ground. He coughed one more time, and his spirit driffed out of him. His spirit has an afraid look plastered on his face.

"Do, I kill him, Nightcloud?" Lionclaw mewer, keeping a stren eye on Antpaw, making sure he couldn't leave.

Nightcloud gave a nod, giving Lionclaw permission to kill Antpaw's spirit.

Lionclaw smirked, raised his claws and slashee Antpaw, scratching his eyes and digging his claws in his stomach. His spirit then slowly faded away.

Nightcloud smirk, he was proud of his apprentice.

"Now, go back to the living world. Give your fur a good lick so no one suspects you at all." The shadowy cat ordered.

Lionclaw nodder, closed his eyes, and disappered moments later.

"We need to get more warriors if we want to take over StarClan and have Lionclaw rule the forest." The shadowy cat whispered to his mate.

"I'm working on it, the other cats here are recruiting other cats. In a few moons, we should be ready. Nothing shall hold us back." Nightcloud purred.

"Perfect... Let's go check up on the others, make sure they're trainig correctly. We need at least 5 cats from each clan to have a slight chance. Around 10 from each will be more than enough. We can overthrow StarClan! We have to make sure Lionclae has followers. Once yhe deputy of ThunderClan dies, we need to leave a sign from 'StarClan' to make sure he becomes deputy. Our plan cant be ruined." The shadowy cat hissed.

"Don't worry, our plan isn't going to be ruined by some stupid cat. We must have StarClan vanish soon, by how?" Nightcloud gave a worried look to his mate.

"I don't know, but I'll send a few cats to deal with that, after Lionclaw becomes deputy so it isn't suspicious at all." The shadowy cat mewed.

"C'mon, let's go." Nightcloud got up and left, flicking his tail to have his mate follow him to check up on the others.

The Shadowy Cat's head perked up and immediately scrambled to his paws to follow him, leaving a trail of dirt behind him as he followed.

They were walking side-by-side, tails intertwined, whispering to each other. Soon, they found Burrpelt trainig his apprentice, Jaypaw, a blind cat. Nightcloud stopped walking and put his tail infront of the shadowy cat to stop him.

"Stay here, I'm going to check-up on Burrpelt. I'll let you know how Jaypaw is doing and how Burrpelt's training is coming along." Nightcloud whispered, giving an affectionate lick on the shadowy cats ear and nodded his head ok.

Nightcloud smiled and trotted off to Burrpelt. He noticed that Jaypaw was fighting another apprentice, Brightpaw.

"So, how's training? Burrpelt? Is Jaypaw doing well?" Nightcloud asked.

Burrpelt turned to Nightcloud and mewed, "Jaypaw's doing well. His training is coming along very fine. He'll make a fine warrior for us. He's not letting his blindness ruin him from becoming a warrior."

Nightcloud smirked. "Good, soon we'll rule all of StarClan! Lionclaw shall rule the forest. Make sure you kill any cat who gets in our way. We can't have anyone get in our way."