Gone off (Pt.2)

*NSFW WARNING*

--------------

His words sounded more like a growl as he spoke, becoming overly aroused. You nodded, speaking back in a soft tone. "You can have me." He looked at you for a second before he pushed his lips back onto yours and his tounge filled your mouth again.

His hand slid from you ass to between your thighs. His finger hooked on the edge of you panties, pulling them to the side. He used his thumb, sliding it between your folds and up to rub your clit. He could feel the heat of your entrance, feeling hot in comparison to the cool water.

You moaned softly into his mouth as he kept you busy, making out with you. His hard cock began to throb, now up against your ass as it twitched. His hand slowly moved and rubbed at you, teasing your entrance as you got wetter. Your soft moans and the flush rising in your face only drove his desires higher.

He pulled his head back and moved down to your neck. He bit down into the flesh and at the same time, slipped a finger into you. You made a sharp gasp noise, biting your lip as you moaned. Your hole gripped around his finger, throbbing as he slowly moved it back and forth. He licked up the side of your neck, feeling you out for a second before he pulled the one finger out.

"Well aren't you just a tight little thing?" His voice was low, sounding more like a growl as he pushed two fingers in this time. You whined, holding onto him yet. His hand moved, pushing his middle and ring finger back and forth into you. You let out a louder moan as his fingers curled, hitting you just in the right spot. He then drew his fingers out and back in again, fingering you while he worked on marking your neck.

He waited until you had adjusted to his fingers, fucking you with them to his content before he pulled them out. He had you panting now, your hole throbbing and slick for him. His hands suddenly went back to the back of your thighs as he moved. He went to the bank of the creek and exited the water, holding you up against him. He glanced around before he walked a few feet from the water.

The sun warmed your skin greatly, causing goosebumps to form on your skin. He moved to a more covered spot. Even though they were in the middle of no where, it felt better to be out of view. He ended up laying you down in the tall grass, the warmth of the earth and the soft grass meeting your back. He moved on top of you, pushing the soaked fabric of your sundress up.

His lips met your neck again as his hands grabbed the hip band of your panties, pulling them down. You moved to help him, shifting them to your ankles and slipping one foot out of them.

His hand found yours and he guided it to the waistband of his boxers. You didn't need any more instruction as you pulled on them, bringing them down far enough to free his cock from the restraint of the fabric. He grunted as the air hit him. Your hand wrapped around the thick shaft, running your hand up and down in a moderate pace.

He grunted lowly, his heavy breaths hitting your neck. His hips pushed into her hand as he left out a groan. Beads of precum leaked from his head and you  could feel the throb of his veins in your hand. He grumbled out lowly, pulling his head up. "Ah, fuck..."

He leaned back a little, grabbing your thighs and pulling them up, spreading you as he pushed your thighs to either sides of his hips. He leaned back down, pulling your hand away. He leaned down over you, using his own hand to guide himself.

You looked up at him, moaning softly as you felt his head slide against your folds and against your entrance, coating the tip in your slick. He growled as he began to push himself into you. You clenched your jaw, back arching as he began pushing his cock further into you. He let out a groan as the entirety of the head of his cock was enveloped in you.

He pushed further, inching himself into you and groaning as your wet hole gripped around him. He enjoyed hearing your breathy whines and small gasps as he continued to push more of his cock into you. He panted, wanting to just slam himself in. "Fuck, your tight, girl."

He began to move his hips, pulling back out before thrusting back in. His hand came up, pulling down the front of your sundress and exposing your breasts to him. He leaned down, running his tounge over one of your nipples as his other hand came up, grabbing your other breast and squeezing. His mouth latched on as you gasped, your hand sinking into his wet hair.

He suddenly trusted forwards in a rough slam, forcing the rest of himself into you. You left out a sharp cry, suddenly being stretched over his large cock. He stopped moving, giving you a few minutes to adjust before he began thrusting again. He was slow at first but then was quick to get rough.

You cried out, your hands gripping onto his shoulder blades as he began to fuck you roughly. His cock stretched you out as he grunted with every thrust, his head moving to hang besides yours. He propped himself up on his elbows, panting in your ear.

You moaned out with every thrust, hearing the small, wet, smack as his thrusts got faster, pounding you without mercy. Bo's eyes closed as he got lost in this. He kept grunting, growling curses under his breath and making low comments. He had to fight off the urge to just cum now. The feeling of your tight heat gripping his cock only made it harder. You could feel him throbbing as he fought it off.

You could feel a tension growing in your lower stomach as he fucked you. Your moans grew louder as the tension got worse, feeling like a knot tightening. His cock kept hitting your g-spot repeatedly without letting up. Your thighs shook as you got closer. You whined, nails digging into him. "Bo, please! I'm gonna cum!"

He didn't respond and only kept up his pace. He didn't speed up or go harder. He only moved back to her breast, taking it into his mouth again. He listened and could feel her walls begin to tighten further around his cock. Your whines and moans became louder and more frequent as you got closer.

You gasped and left out a cry as the knot finally snapped. Bo moved his head, popping the tit out of his mouth. Your back arched harshly, pressing your chest up against his. Bo groaned as your walls spasmed, clenching down on his cock. He held still as a hot wave of fluid coated his shaft. He gave you a few seconds to relax, coming down from your high.

He then grabbed your hips and thrusted hard. Hard enough to push his cock deep into you, up to the hilt. His thrusts became shorter and rougher with you being able to feel the head of his cock slamming against your cervix. He grunted with every slam, panting.

It wasn't long before his thrusts became shorter and sloppier, loosing his control. His cock throbbed inside of you and with one final slam, he tilted his head back, teeth gritting as he came with a loud, rough groan. You felt his cock twitch harshly as he filled you with cum. He hung his head, breathing heavily. He groaned as he pulled himself out of you, a flow of thick seed following.

He stopped and moved to lay besides you, flopping onto his back. His eyes opened as he looked up into the sky. He mumbled lowly, running a hand through his hair. "God damn, girl..."

---------------

*End of NSFW*