New Neighbor

Niall's P.O.V ( Age 16)

One day I was playing soccer in my backyard with my friend Justin. I heard a big truck in front. Justin and I went to go see what was going on. After the Johnson's moved out the house next door has been empty. Well not anymore. I couldn't wait to see who my new neighbor was going to be. A girl my age stepped out of the truck. Justin and my jaws dropped. She was beautiful. She stared at me and Justin like we were crazy. Then I snapped out of it. When I looked over at Justin I saw he had a little drool coming out of his mouth. I looked back at the girl and started nervously laughing. I didn't know what to do but try not to look stupid. Obviously that wasn't working. The beautiful girl started blushing and giggling the same as me still with Justin drooling. Sadly she went back inside her new house. I looked over and Justin finally snapped out of it. Then a man hopped out of the truck and I instantly knew he was the girls father. I got worried what the man would be like.

----------------------------

The next day I walked to the house with the new girl. I knocked on the door terrified if the scary man or the gorgeous girl would answer. Thank god my luck kicked in it was the girl. I couldn't do anything but stand there thinking about how gorgeous she is. Then my thoughts were interrupted. " Umm can I help you?" Her voice is so beautiful. I said "No I mean..." She just laughed. I love her laugh. " I baked you some brownies as a 'welcome to the neighborhood' gift. By the way I am Niall, Niall Horan." " Thank you and hi I am Alexis, Alexis Wolf." she said giggling again. I finally knew her name. I asked her if I could show her around sometime. Again luck kicked in and she said yes.