The Response

Niall P.O.V.

I finally got the guts. I finally did it. I finally asked out Alexis. Now I just need her response. " Niall I'm sorry but I can't. I'm sorry but this is only the third day I have known you. Don't get me wrong you are the most perfect guy ever but I think we need to get to know each other a little bit better. But I will tell you this, you have me reserved. You may have the spot once you both know each other better." "Its okay I completely understand." NO I DONT SHE MADE ME DO WHAT I DIDN'T WANT TO DO. GUESS WHAT IT IS.................

LOOK LIKE A DUMBASS. I still love her no matter what I'm just a little upset that I couldn't make her mine before Justin uses his flirting skills so she would be his. I have to respect her opinion though. Now that I think about it I am starting to understand why she said no.

-------------------------------------

Justin's House

I knock on the door still wondering if she would choose Justin over me. I wanted her more than anything more than life. Justin opened the door he saw me and was about to say hello but he saw Alexis back to day one. Drooling dazing off into her eyes. Alexis looked disgusted at first but then started blushing. Oh great here we go. She snapped Justin out of it. I didn't like the way he let her in. Justin put his arm around her waist and his hand on her butt. I immediately pulled off his hand first then his arm. Alexis seemed happy that I would make sure nobody touched her innapropiatly. She mouthed to me " Thank you" I mouthed back " No problem."

WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT? WELL I HOPE YOU LIKE MY STORY SO FAR. BY THE WAY I HAVE THE NEXT CHAPTER SET IN MY MIND. Dont forget to Vote, Comment, Share, Like , and Follow.

Love you all for reading.

- Alexis Wolf