3 Weeks at Nina's, Losing Our Virginity and Alexis On Her 16th Birthday

Authors note:

Sorry guys this is going to be a short one. This is the last chapter you guys. It is a short chapter because I want to make a... SEQUEL!!!! YAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Again sorry about this well entire story being short but it will get good. REALLY Good. Muahahahahaha!!!

Alexis P.O.V.

I am excited because Niall said he is taking me out to breakfast lunch and dinner tomorrow for my birthday. Not only food but something special tonight if you know what I mean. I can't wait. Tomorrow is the day I turn 16 and tonight is the night that I lose my virginty. So me and Niall want to take an early nap (2:00) so we have energy for later. Best birthday ever!

-------------------------------------

5:00

Alexis P.O.V.

"Hey baby" I woke up to the worlds hottest man and the worlds hottest man with the worlds hottest accent. "Hey Nialler why are you getting me up at..." I check the time. "5:00?" "Because Nina is finally out of the house." He raised his eyebrows at me. "Niall if you were a gentleman you would at least let me freshen up." "But... I am not a gentleman am I?" Niall getting dirty I like it. First he pulled off my white spaghetti strapped shirt. Then I took off his belt. (He had no shirt on). He took off my baggy sweatpants. I took his pants off. Basically we took turns stripping each other. By the time we were completely naked we were already under the blankets on my bed.

-------------------------------------

10 minutes later

Alexis P.O.V.

OH MY FUCKING GOD. Best thing ever.

Niall P.O.V.

At 5 I woke up Alexis she seemed happy to see me but she just needed a minute to wake up. "Niall if you were a gentleman you would at least let me freshen up." Then I came up with a quick comeback. "Well I am not a gentleman now am I?" She gave me a playful smile letting me know that I can start taking her clothes off. We took turns taking something off of each other until we were naked in her bed. DAMN she is sexy.

-------------------------------------

10 minutes later

I think she enjoyed our first time because she couldn't stop smiling. "Baby why are you still smiling?" "This is the best birthday ever. Because I got to spend it with the worlds most amazing boyfriend and I lost my virginity with him." "I am glad you like it so far." "I love you boo." "I love you too love." Then she kissed me on the lips.

-------------------------------------

Alexis P.O.V.

After tonight I am very tired so was Niall so we went to bed.

-------------------------------------

When I woke up I went to cuddle with Niall who was next to me... I felt for him. He wasn't there so I started to get scared. Is he okay? Where is he? Before freaking out I looked in the hallway. He wasnt there. My next stop Nina's room. I opened the door to take a peak to see if he was there 100% hoping that he wasn't in there. The door made a creaking noise as I opened the door. Not one but two heads popped up. I immediately broke down crying. It was Nina and Niall sleeping together. He cheated on me. I knew it. "Niall I trusted you. I gave I lot my virginity to you. ON MY BIRTHDAY!!!!" "Baby please just let me explain?!" "Go ahead then how do you explain this?" It got dead silent. "Exactly. Goodbye Niall." I could here the blankets ruffle as I slammed the door shut. Then I heard his footsteps. Shit man why me? "Alexis please just stop?!?!" "Niall you not only cheated on me. Not only did you sleep with a girl right after me. But you did all of that on MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! Niall its over. Goodbye." I can't stay in this house any longer. I grabbed my clothes. Put them on and ran out the door. I walked to the nearby middle school CLCS and called Karissa.

"Karissa come pick me up in Pingree Grove at the CLCS middle school its about Niall."

Thank god she said what she said "Oh god okay I am on my way and... Happy Birthday Alexis."

"Thank you best thing that has happened to me all day."

"Oh shit that bad. I will be there asap."

"Thanks anything for my best friend."

"Bye."

"Bye."

As soon as Karissa picked me up I told her everything so she said I could stay with her for a while. "Karissa I am going to finally sign up for the X-Factor." "Are you sure that you want to do this?" "Yes I am sure. I have a month to practice a song. I already have a song. Weapon by Cazzette." "Is it because of now?" "Just please help me practice." " Okay."

Authors note:

Did I do good so far sequel on the way. FYI I can't have my phobe during the week because of school so I will update on weekends.

Vote.

Comment.

Fan.

Like.

Share.

Follow.

Kik: alexisthedirectioner

Twitter: @Alexiswolf5Wolf

Instagram: @aonedirectioner1

Thanks for reading I really appreciate it. Stay tuned for my sequel. If you liked my story share it with EVERY person you know that likes One Direction. Thanks I love you readers. Bye. I hope you enjoyed!!!!