" The Date"

Niall P.O.V.

I can't believe it. Alexis actually said yes. I thought I made myself look stupid yesterday and she still said yes. Today I want to look nice. I think I am going to wear my favourite pair of cacky shorts. Oh and I should wear me green Jack Wills Tee. Oh my god I am turning into a female version of Niall Horan. Just relax, just relax. Okay you got this, you got this. After I layed out my clothes I hopped into the shower wanting to smell as clean as possible for today. I shaved and brushed my teeth in record time. I wanted to be there on time for once. I also wanted to go through a check list to make sure I have everything. What is happening to me I am turning responsible. Man I hope that this goes PERFECT. I really want to get to know Alexis and I hope we can be great friends. I dont believe in love at first sight but I have to now. I just learned her name yesterday and I am already in love with her.

Alexis P.O.V.

I am really excited to go "discover" a new area. I think me and Niall could be really good friends maybe more someday. I just met him and I already like him talking about "Call Me Maybe". I make an agenda for every day for everything I do but today I can't really make one past the point of leaving with Niall to see the town. But I have to start to be ready in time. I layed my clothes onto my bed a white button down shirt with blue jean shorts. Then I brushed my hair and then showered. Once I got out I brushed my hair again and blow dried it straight. Apparently doing my hair woke up my father. My father is not a morning person so he was really grumpy. He was PIST that I woke him up so he...

Authors Note

HAHA I GAVE YOU A CLIFFHANGER!!

What do you think will happen next? I guess your gonna have to wait and see.