Sophie grace

I wake up to momona shaking me. "Wake up, we have a cast meeting" she says. "Mhh let me sleepp" I say. "No, we're gonna be late if you go back to sleep" she says and pulls me out of bed. "What should I wear" i say while rubbing in my eyes. "Put on this" she says while grabbing a white crop top and denim shorts. I grab the clothes from her and put them on. I then brush my hair, put in some make up and all that stuff.

Liked by lukepeters and 987k others

Realsophiegrace: cast meetinggg

Lukepeters: I have such a beautiful girlfriend
|_ realsophiecooper:💗💗

Momonatamada: girlfrienddd 😍
|_ Realsophiegrace: girlfrienddd😍🤞

Username12: Omd your so beautiful 😍

Username90: Omg are you playing in a new movie or series!?

———————————————-

After 30 minutes I'm ready to go. My mom drives us to the location. It's a diner 10 minutes away from my house.
"Thank you mom for bringing us" i thank her. "Thank you ms cooper!" Momona yells from a distance.

We walk into the diner. I already want to turn around. There, by the rest of the group, I see walker scobell. I hate the guy. He acts as if he is the most famous kid in the world. I've done one movie with him and I hated it. Not the movie but just working with him. I'm pretty sure he feels the same.

"Hey guys!" Momona greets every one. "Hi!" I greet them also. Momona walks to walker and hugs him. I go up to Brady who is sitting next to walker and hug him. "Hi, I'm Sophie" i introduce myself to him. "Hey, I'm brady!" He says. I then go up to Ariana greenblatt. I'm a big fan of her. The movies and series she played in are great. "Hi, I'm Sophie, I love your outfit!" I again, introduce myself. "Hi, I'm Ariana, and thank you I love your outfit as well" i complements me back. "Thank you, momona picked it out" i say. Then i go up to reese. "Hi, I'm Sophie, I really loved legally blonde, it's one of my favorite movies!" I say. It was a great movie. "Thank you Sophie, I'm reese' she says with a warming smile. Next I go up to Ryan. "Hey, I'm sophie, I loved the Adam project" i say. "I'm Ryan and thank you, I really loved instant family" he says. Lastly I go to Margot Robbie. "Hi, I'm Sophie, I'm a big fan of yours!" I say. I can't believe I'm standing here with THE Margot Robbie. "Thank you, I'm Margot, I'm a fan of yours too I loved the babysitters club!" She says. I take a seat next to momona.

I made eye contact with walker. I quickly look away. After a lot of talking the adults left. That left me, momona, Brady and walker still in the diner. "We can hang out at Sophie's house?" Momo asked. "Sure" they both agreed. I nod and text my mom that we're gonna hang out at the house. We began walking to my house since it's only 10 minutes walking. We then arrived at my house. I knocked on my door. My brother's friend jake opend the door. He stared at me. Momo says he has this big crush on me. I think it's weird. "Hi jake" I greet him. "Hey soph" my brother Charlie says. Charlie is also into acting.