Sophie grace

I wake up to my alarm going off. It's 3am. I have to be on the airport at 5am. Momona wakes up. "Good morning" i say. "Morning" she says while rubbing in her eyes. It's hard to be so far away from her. Normally I could come to her or she could come over. Now she can't just come over. At least I can call her. I put on my sweatpants and sweatshirt. I put my hair in a messy bun. I grab my suitcases. Me an momona walk downstairs. There we see my parents and Charlie. We get into the car. I'm happy charlie also got a role. I would've died. I mean at least I would have walker. But I'm happy my brother is coming too. We stop at Starbucks. We get some coffee. We then drive to the airport.

As we get out we see walker and his family. Leena saw us immediately. She walks up to us and hugs us. Leena mostly hangs out with us too. Walker then walks up to us. "Hey scobell" I greet him. "Hey princess" he says. I blush. I don't know why. He calls me that because I always ask him to do things. So he calls me princess. We all walk into the airport. We now have to say goodbye to our families plus momona but she feels like family. "I'll miss you" i say sad. "I'll miss you too, call me everyday" she says. I nod. We hug. "It's gonna be okay, you have Charlie and walker" she says. "Hmm" i mumble. I then go to Leena. "I'll miss your funny jokes" she says laughing. I laugh too. "I'll miss you" i say. "Me too" she says. I the go to tanner. I fist bump him. "Please make funny photos of walker, I still wanna make fun of him" he says. "Ofcourse" I say with a smile. I then go to my parents and hug them. "We'll call as much as we can" my mom says. My dad agrees.

Me, Charlie and walker then walk away. We check in. Charlie is by the window, I'm in the middle and walker next to me. We wait by the gate. When the gate opens we walk into the plane. We get our seats. I'm nervous. I'm really hyperventilating. I don't know why. I'm not that scared that the planes gonna crash. Walker sees it and puts his and on my hand. Charlie sees it too and puts my legs on his lap. He always does this. He knows I get nervous when we have to flight. Soon the plane starts riding. My breath is getting heavier. Walker puts his arm around me. I lay my head on his shoulder. Charlie at the same time goes over my legs with his hands. The plane starts going faster. I burry my face into walkers neck. I hate flying. When the plane is in the air I start to relax. "Thank you" i say to walker. "No problem" he says with a smile.

We set up a movie. Charlie decided to sleep. Me and walker watch belle and the beast. I lay my head on his shoulder. He puts his arm around my waist. Me and walker are slowly becoming closer. While the movie is playing my eyes are starting to get heavier. I then fall asleep.

I then wake up. I slept for like 30 minutes. I then hear the women's voice that the plane is starting to land. Charlie is still asleep and I'm starting to panic. Walker sees it. "Hey, it's okay, just lean your head on my shoulder" he says. I nod. I put my head on his shoulder. The plane is starting to go down. There is turbulence. I burry my face in his neck. He goes up and down my arm with his hand. With his free hand he holds my hand. I feel a lot calmer. The plane starts to land. We get to the ground.

We are now landed. "Thank you again" i say. "Really it's no problem" he says. We wake up Charlie and get off the plane. We go to luggage claim. We get our suitcases. We then see someone standing with our names on a board. We walk to him. "Hi, I'll bring you guys to the hotel" he says. We nod.

It's now 7am. We walk into the hotel. We get to the desk. "Hi, how can I help y'all" the women asks. "We need to check in" walker says. "Names?" She asks. "Walker scobell, sophie grace and Charlie grace" walker says. "You'll have room: 214,216 and 215, and room 214 and 216 are attached" she says. We nod and grab the keys. We walk to the elevator. We get to our rooms. I have room 214, Charlie has 216 and walker has 215.

I jump on the bed. Walker walks into my room. I left it open. "Today after dinner we have a sort of cast meeting, so you can sleep if you want" he says. I nod. "Sleep well" walker says while walking to the door. "You too" i say before he closes the door. I'm to tired to change so I just fall asleep.