(Ik this is bad but I don't know how to make a movie poster😭💀)

Liked by Realsophiegrace and 6.5 million others

Netflix: new series cominggg

Username87: Omg! This is the best cast!

Username96: I'm so excited!

Realsophiegrace: can't waittt

————————————————————-
Sophie grace

I wake up to the sound of my alarm. Today we're gonna shoot some scenes.
Almost 1 month ago was the cast meeting and the hang out at my house. We did a lot of preparing. Now we are actually gonna shoot. I've gotten really close with Brady. He feels like a brother to me. I put on some leggings and a sweater.

Me and momona got to set. We're sleeping in a hotel since we don't live close to set. We share a room. We then get called to hair and make up. They first do my hair and momonas make up.

When everyone is ready we need to film.

I begin walking to the front door. "Hey aurora" I say. "Hey Quin" momona says.
"I think there's something going on with my parents" i say. "Like what?" She says as she walks in. "I think their hiding something from me" i answer. "Why do you think so?" She asks. "I'm never allowed to go into my dads office, and also not their room" i explain. "Yeah, that is really weird" she says. I nod. "Lets go to my room" i say. She nods and we walk to 'my room'. "My brother has this new best friend" she begins. "And?" I say. "He's perfect for you" she says. I roll my eyes. "Is he cute?" I ask. "I mean you'll find him cute" she says. "Honey, could you maybe go somewhere else, your dad and I have a meeting" Reese says while coming in. "But aurora just got here" i complain. "It's fine,we can go to my house, you can meet him" momona says. "Ooeee are do you like a boyy? Is he cute?" Reese asks. "Eww mom no, gross" i say. "I don't even know him or met him" i say. We than walk out the room. We walk to the front door and open it. We step out and close the door. We then go to where everyone is.

I look at walker and roll my eyes as he looks at me. "You looked so bad" he whispers to me. "Thank you walker, you also look very bad" i say with a smile. Brady then gets up and high fives me. "You did great" he says. "Thank you Brady" i say. Now it's time for walker and Brady to film.

We now have to film again.
We are walking on a side walk. "My mom just bought snacks for us" momona says. "I love your mom, she always gets us snacks" i say smiling. She laughs.
We then walk up to her house. She knocks on the door. Brady opens it. "Hey jack" momona says. "Hey Jackson" I then say. We walk in and see walker. We walk up to him. "Hi, I'm Quin" i say with a smile. "Hey, I'm Noah, nice to meet you" he says while going in for a hug. I hug him back. I want to make a face but I don't bc we're acting. I then look away smiling. I feel my cheeks getting warmer. That's good because they said I have to try to blush.