Sophie grace

I woke up to knocking on the door. I look next to me and see Momo asleep. She's a pretty deep sleeper so she probably won't wake up. But who would that be. I'm literally in short shorts and a crop top. I open the door. I see walker and Brady. "Why the heck are you guys here so early?" I ask annoyed. "We just wanted to let you know we should be on set in 10 minutes and we were about to leave" walker says. "Wait for us, we'll take 5 minutes!" I say hurried. I close the door and wake up Momo. "Momo were late!" I scream. She wakes up. I grab a short sport legging and a oversized shirt. I brush my teeth and put my hair up. I'll just don't do make up since we get our make up done on set. Momo is now also done and we run to the lobby. We then see walker and Brady. "We-we're here" i say while trying to get air. We walk to Brady's car. Momo calls shot gun and sits at the front. "Great now I have to sit next to walker" i mumble annoyed.

We get to set and rush to the hair and make up trailer. The boys go to where all the clothes are. I get my hair and make up done. Now it's time for me to get changed.

Luckily we are not late because their now shooting a scene with Margot and ariana.
I get called for a scene with Reese and Ryan.

I 'wake' up in my room. I get 'changed' and walk downstairs. "Hey sweetheart" Reese says. "Hey mom" I say as she kisses my head. "Hey pumpkin" Ryan says while walking our way. He also kisses me on the head. She then puts a plate with wafels in front of me. I love that for these scenes you can eat actual wafels. I begin eating the wafel. The scene then cuts and they take away the wafels. It then shoots again. I drink a glass of water and then the bell rings. "Bye mom and dad, I'm going to school!" I yell while grabbing my backpack. I open the door and see Brady, momona and walker. "Hey Quin" walker says smiling. "Hey Noah" i say smiling back. "We're here too you know" momona says. Me and walker roll our eyes. We then make our way to school. Then we walk to where everyone is.

There is now the scene where Ryan and Reese have to fight but got taken away by Margot.

Now we're at school. We're at lunch. Ariana walks up to us. "I'm new, can I maybe sit here?" She asks. "Sure" momona says. "I'm aurora" she begins. "This is Quin" she says while pointing at me. "This is my brother Jackson" she says while pointing at Brady. "What's up" Brady says. I have to keep myself from laughing. Luckily you can't see my face that good. "And this is Noah" she lastly says while pointing at walker. He waves at her. "I'm Isabella" she introduces herself. She sits down next to me. "So, how old are you guys?" She asks. "I'm 13" I answer. "I'm also 13" walker says. "Me too" momona says. "I'm 14" Brady says. The make up people did a great job in making us look younger, especially me and momona I swear I really look 13 while I'm 15.

We're now done shooting that scene. We talked a bit more. Now only I have a scene. I have to get home and see glass shattered and my parents not home.

I walk to the house. I see the glass shattered. I open the door and see broken things all over the floor. Broken glass, broken plates, a broken vase and the furniture all over the room. "Mom!? Dad!?" I yell terrified. No answer. I look in every room downstairs. I run upstairs. "Mommy!?" I yell with tears in my eyes. I had to say mommy to make it more sad. "Dad!?" I yell crying while looking around. I see blood on the stairs. Fake blood of course. I also see broken things upstairs. I grab my phone and call aurora. She later arrives with Jackson and Noah . "What the heck happened here!?" She asks. "I don't know, my parents are gone" i say with tears in my eyes. Walker walks up to me and hugs me tight. I cry in his arms. "We're gonna find them" walker says while stroking my hair. "We can't tell the police" Brady says.
We nod.

We're now done filming. We get into Brady's car. We drive to the hotel and walk to dinner. We can get breakfast, lunch and dinner in the hotel. But we only get dinner but mostly we get something from a diner or a restaurant like McDonald's. I just grab some fries, chicken and broccoli. I love broccoli. I don't get why people hate it.
After we're done eating we go to the hotel rooms. Walker runs and I pull out my foot. He trips and lands on the floor. I snort. They look at me. "bitch" walker says. "I know what you are but what am I?" I ask with a smirk. "I hate you" he says. "I love you too walkie talkie" i say sarcastic while blowing him a kiss. We get into our rooms. "Was that necessary?" She asks. "No but I saw the opportunity and took it" I say smiling. She laughs with me. I change into my pyjama and get into bed. "Goodnight mo" i say. "Goodnight soph" she says and then turns off the lights.