A Fated Meeting

TW: Slight mentions of blood. Proceed with caution.

Dean sat breathless near a club. The stab wound on his stomach bled every second increasing the pool of blood under him. Honestly if he was human he would have died 30 minutes ago. Dean kept on using spells to keep his consciousness and decrease the rate of his blood flow. It was only in times like these that he gladly accepted his witch descent. People came in and out of the club not taking notice of him even though he was right beside the door. Who would take notice of him though? When Xavier attacked him with his goons he made sure to leave him looking like a beggar.

A torn suit that no longer looks like it's worth. A face full of bruises now lacking all of his majestic and princely appeal. Pale bloodless skin all accredited to the cold wind constantly attacking him. Dull pains ached all over his body so much so that he could not even speak. Using all of his strength Dean was finally able to turn his head towards the sky. At least before he goes let him appreciate the cloudless night and the cool breeze. A painful but sorrowful smile reached his lips. To be betrayed by the person he trusted the most is much more painful than the stab wound he sustained. His own flesh and blood. Xavier is Dean's cousin but from the day they met Dean was sure to treat him as an equal, and even gave him the spot as second in command in the family.

Now to think the person he cared for most betrayed him for the same family that wanted him to become his lap dog? Dean wanted to laugh, but his body wouldn't let him. Dean  could feel his energy slowly depleting. Death is near. He could feel it. However he didn't want to die. Not yet. He had just reached 27 years, his sister just had a baby boy. He needs to be the child's uncle/father since the baby daddy ducked it. What would become of his mother if Xavier and his family took the reigns? No he can't die here! Not now! ' Please I don't know if you're listening or not but God please let me live!!!!'. Tears welled up in his eyes. He was slipping fast. ' God please I-'

"See told you he's alive." a smug feminine voice full of confidence spoke dripping with a foreign accent. " So? Are you Jesus now? Helping the needy?" A males voice countered unimpressed.

The female went silent before saying, "No, but the things I have done up until now push me to repent, if I can escape hell then just call me bra Jesus." The other voice went quiet before rebuking. "Don't used the lords name in vain." Light footsteps approached him and soon a face with beautiful contours with two ponytails exuding innocents came into his view.  The woman had full plump lips, a cute button nose and majestic fox like eyes. She seemed to be mixed. Her accent told of her unflinching African origin.

The issue is that Dean could not pin point where in Africa exactly. The accent sounded like nothing he had ever heard. "Are you okay? Ai! they beat you good my guy! Kai help me pick him up."
"Don't move him, just call an ambulance."
"Will they even make it? "
"Girl just call the ambulance!"
The girl hurriedly pulled out her phone and dialed 911.

"Hello..... Yes an emergency someone is on the verge of death....... We're at ########...... Five minutes?...... Thank you."
"The ambulance will be here soon neh my guy. "
"Good now that your done with your good deed let's go I wanna sleep."
"mnx you see why I'm more likely to get into heaven? If you do something see it out till the end." Kai grumbled under his breath at the girl's words but still kept quiet.

Lord knows what type of life Elara has lived until now to be constantly considering whether she is sinning or not. Elara being oblivious to her friend's thoughts quickly kneeled next to the guy taking off her black coat and putting it on him. "Damn they did a number on you huh? What even is your job an office worker? Man I envy such an ordinary life like yours."
"Isn't your life already ordinary? Honestly you're the most ordinary 24 year old I have ever seen." Elara sighed and tore her shirt sleeve to help block the guys wound.

She has been living here with her dad for the past two years. This was after she ran away from the hell called home back in South Africa. Nobody knows how she lived there and she makes sure to keep it that way. Well it's nobody if you exclude that man. Elara shuddered at the mere thought of him. "Ordinary is right." she stated offhandedly. Silence came after that. Elara deligently pressed the cloth onto  Dean's wound while Dean kept on looking at Elara mesmerized by her beauty. He still couldn't wrap his head around how perfect she was. He even felt that getting betrayed was being paying off since he is able to meet such an angel. Even his exhausted energy seemed to be getting recharged. How is this even scientific?

Five minutes quickly passed while he was in this state of mind. He was taken away just after he was finally able to open his mouth. He couldn't thank her. He didn't even know whether they would meet again. However he did catch her name when  she was telling the paramedics the situation. Elara Apa. Dean swore that the next time they meet he would figure out why he feels the way he does around her.