Fate Makes Me A Fool

Elara woke up in an unusually warm embrace. She could not recall the last time she felt so warm in another's arms. Let alone when she was with Dean. Who would have thought the only welcome warmth she will receive would come from a mad man. Elara sighed and tried to get out of the arms around her waist. Instead of letting go however the arms drew her closer to a warm chest.

"Where you going?" Elara struggled and broke free from him and hurriedly got off the bed throwing on her clothes. Her painful eyes reminded her of the fact that she forgot to remove her contact lenses. The pain bought clarity to her and she pointed at Ivan disapprovingly. "We can't stay here forever now can we? Especially since I know who I owe a visit."
"Your boy toy and the sexual offender you mean." Elara once again rolled her eyes a signature trait at this point. "Not mine Ivan, anyway get dressed let's go visit dad before going to your office and contacting Sean." "Nco you called your dad my dad too."

Elara sighed and grabbed the keys walking awkwardly towards the door because she was trying to hide her limp. Ivan smiled content with himself. He also got up after Elara left the room. He leisurely stretched himself while picking up his disguarded phone calling his right hand man and best friend Dmitry. The phone was picked up in a second and an uncharacteristically happy voice greeted him.

"Why so happy?"
"Me? I could say the same to you."
"......"
"......"
"You finally got Elara!"
"You found what you call a mate? "
"Yeah,when u tell you that he's the most beautiful person I have ever seen and get this he has snow white hair!!! But he ran."
"White hair? He? Nevermind, come to my office at the red villa in 30 bring the gang, it's time to hunt some witches."
Dmitry laughed sadistically and then dropped the call. Ivan wore his clothes and also went out. Getting to the car Elara was on her phone laughing hysterically at something. She saw Ivan and waved from inside the car. She hung up though when Ivan got into the car. Said Ivan gave her a questioning look.

Elara without missing a beat smiled at Ivan, "Guess who just had a one night stand  and ran away from the guy he slept with!" Ivan's eyebrow shot up. "Sean?!"
"Struu*!"
"You lie!!!"
Elara crossed her fingers with a serious look on her face. Ivan who suddenly became a gossip girl clapped and exclaimed "Sean? A whole Sean? Isn't he with Xavier?".

Elara shrugged, "Who knows anymore, but what I do know is that they are both essentially in with bringing Dean down." Ivan shook his head and started the car, "That's none of our concerns for now let's drop by the diner first then. Can't have my wife starved."

Elara raised her eyebrow mimicking his subconscious reaction whenever he hears something shocking. "Let's just get something at the hospital don't want to keep anyone waiting for us." Ivan nodded, "Fair point."
The hospital visit didn't take long as they just asked about Claudia's condition that was getting better and left. No news of her brothers coming to see their father though, figures since their mother is such a demon. The two quickly made in to the red villa only 15 minutes late. Elara worried about Sean shouting at her for being late hurriedly ran out of the car with a piece of toast in her mouth. Ivan was behind her making sure she wouldn't trip and fall. However what they found in the office was beyond surprising.

Note:
*similar to seriously and is used to emphasise that what's being said is true.