Ghosting

The house was so dark and cold. The ghosts were floating around the attic. The storm was screaming outside. All the little creatures in the house cowered in fear. There was one who did not fear storms, though he didn't ever cower to corners to hide.

This little ghost would always try to grt other ghosts to stop hiding, but they were never successful. The lonely ghost went outaide to dance in the rain, but he saw a human.

The human was kneeling at a grave, but all the ghost saw was sorrow you could barely make out what the grave said, but it had a woman's name on it, "living wife" was written underneath.

The human weeped and the ghost felt the emotions in the air, making the poor ghost start to try and comfort the woman. The ghost moves down and possesses the corpse under the grave and sticks their hand out of the ground.

The human crawled back in fear but also fear of a second chance. But she also didn't want to be married to a dead corpse, that was utterly disgusting!

The ghost, seeing her fear and disgust, stopped moving as they tried to figure out how to reassure her.
She raises her hand and places it on her chin. She leans in, and their lop slowly kissed, tongues interlocking. The human, she feels compelled to keep kissing, but with each kiss, she feels her lover crumbling.

But she couldn't pull away. She had to have more of it. As she felt her lover crumble to the ground, she felt the dust fal through her fingers and felt even farther away than in the first place. The ghost looked at the human, realizing that they just cheated in their boyfriend.