Drunk Night

Last night was the best night I've ever had. My friends and I were out until past dawn, drunk in some random guys basement. It's a miracle none of us ended up brutally murdered, to be honest. But after drinking so damn much, I don't even know how kind our host truly was.

I do remember him being hot, though, so that's something. I might have kissed him, I still felt a soft tingle on my lips, but that could just be my mind playing tricks on me. Luckily, none of us will ever see him again, so there is no chance of me getting embarrassed. Should I actually have kissed him.

Anyway, enough about our mystery host; let me tell you about the time we had in that random guys basement. We were still drunk even then, just so you understand why we went through the basement window.

We got in, and it was the classic Gothic dinner table. We looked at each other in confusion, but then we thought it just added to the dark romantic vibe. We decided why not, and all sat down at the table.
When food didn't magically appear before us. (Shocking, I know) a couple of my buddies stood on the table and began dancing.

I was still sitting down, but I could feel the air swirling. Then all the chairs started to rise, with me in it!
The guys started to bring my chair down to get me out of jt and I launched onto this ONE guy.

He appeared out of no where, caught me, then dropped me back down, how dare he. I scoffed and pushed him off in annoyance, only ro pause when I realized how attractive this guy was. I don't remember what happened, just something on my lips.

It must be HIS lips! Oh how wonderful it was, I think I even felt his tongue at some point! Wait! I don't want to snog over some random dude, do I? And why is he kissing me? HE DROPPED ME! ...But he's so hot.

His muscles could he seen through his shirt. "Damn." I went to touch them and he just smiled, completely unbothered by it. I started with his pecs, they were perfectly perfect, oh, snd his abs- sharp as ice, they could definitely cut my tongue if I licked them.

But then... I wome up in a hospital, with my friends around me.