Charlies Fiance

Once upon a time, in a far away place. There lived a queen with a giant castle. The king had died a few years past. She was dying and decided to choose a new ruler. So, she had everyone in the village come to her. One villager was named Charlie. He wasn't very well known, but he was a very smart kid. He would always do more than he needed to, Charlie would even do others' work.

One day, the queen started to hit on Charlie. Charlie decided to run, but the queen closely followed. He decided to kill all people who disobeyed him.

He recruited an infamous demon, promising him a favor for a favor. If the demon were to rule, then he would get a promised lover for forever I return.
This made the demon very motivated, so he began to plan out his ruling.

The deman began with the servants by corrupting them to dispise their rulers. One by one, all the kingdoms fell, all succumbed to the demon.

Then Charlie went into the village and found his dead fiance, and he got very mad and sad. He fell into a state of rage and began a mob, storming the castle with the villagers.

He wanted to kill them so badly, but the mob didn't agree as much as him. The man had a pissy fit that he couldn't get support for what he wanted, so he decided to kill them himself.

His husband walks in to see him hanging, and his husband burst into tears. He fell to his knees. He felt something he had never felt before. He went to the queen and asked her why she had chosen his love to be the new ruler.

She told him, "I sensed something...unique in him." The person felt a sense of anger, why hadn't they been chosen?