Chapter 5

It's 4.00 am in the morning, two brunettes are wide awake, not only awake but are fiddling with the MacBook. "Sh.t. It's not connecting.", Mingyu said reconnecting to Wifi. "Check network settings.", Jungkook said looking at the screen then at Mingyu. Mingyu did the same. Both of them were totally engrossed in the activity they were doing when a box fell in front of them on the bed. "You will need it to connect to Wifi.", Jungkook gulped visible when he saw Taehyung standing there on the doorstep by picking his nails. Mingyu took the wifi adapter and looked at Taehyung.

"Discipline

"Discipline. Didn't I tell you both only one brat is enough for now? Ah?", Taehyung walked towards them and gripped the MacBook. He held it up, to threw it on the floor. "Noooo. Please. Not my MacBook.", Taehyung titled his head and looked at Jungkook's who was crotching near to his legs by holding it with both hands. "Please. That's my first earning. Here, you can break my tablet instead.", he said extending the tablet which was kept on the bed. Taehyung looked at him again and lifted it more up. "Please.. we won't do anything. We.. we will sleep.", Jungkook hugged his leg tightly. "Please..", Jungkook's puppy eyes filled with tears. "Come.", Taehyung said. "Mm?", Jungkook was confused. "Come with me.", Taehyung said and pulled him up by his biceps. He threw the MacBook on the bed. "Sleep with me then.", Taehyung said pulling him with him. "No.. please. I.. I will sleep here.", Jungkook moved back instantly. "I can't sleep if I won't cuddle something. And here, you got all the puffs and buffs.", Taehyung said gazing at him up and down. "Please. Leave him. We won't do anything.", this time he heard Mingyu's voice. Taehyung pouted and looked at Jungkook then at Mingyu. "Okay, let's see what we can do for this. You know, I hate people who are not obedient.", Taehyung removed his hold from Jungkook and walked to bed and laid in the middle.

Mingyu looked at Taehyung then at Jungkook whose eyes were already on him. "Come. Sweetheart.", Taehyung extended his hand to Jungkook. "Aren't you sleeping?", Taehyung stared at Mingyu and then tapped his left side. Jungkook crunched his face disgusted. "Ah. For that, I will give you another thing. Wait for morning. You have another four hours to sleep.", Taehyung said.

Taehyung smiled shaking his head when he saw both of them standing and sitting without willing to lay down. "I will count 5. Come and lay down or.", Taehyung smirked and took the MacBook and held it tight. "1.. 2.. 3.. 4..", Taehyung looked at Jungkook who was standing like a stubborn. "5..", Taehyung completed and the next minute, the MacBook was slammed on Mingyu's head. "Noooooooooo", Jungkook jumped instantly to the bed and laid straight shaking and crying. Mingyu groaned holding his head as he fell on the bed twisting. "Didn't you understand me yet? Okay, I will teach you more tomorrow.", Taehyung pulled and hugged Mingyu's shoulder with one hand and Jungkook's with the other. "Sleep.", he said smiling. "Why are you doing this to us?", Mingyu asked. "Do you want to watch your little lover getting f.cked by me now? On this bed while you lay here?", Taehyung asked without opening his eyes. Mingyu looked at Jungkook whose eyes are tearing. He extended his hand and caressed his cheeks by wiping his tears. "Did you both forget I am laying right in the middle?", Taehyung asked squeezing Mingyu's shoulder painfully.