Chapter 23

"Hey, we reached home," Taehyung said on the phone while he entered the room. "Ah. I was about to ring you, Jungkook said. "So, next week, it's our marriage. I didn't think we would be husbands when I first met you in the café. Now, I can't even think about life with you by my side, Taehyung said, removing his shirt and hanging it on the cloth stand. Jungkook hummed as he played with his lip ring. "Jungkook. Will you like it here?" Taehyung asked doubtfully. "Why?" Jungkook inquired. "You live in the center of the city. And here, it's a typical village. We need to travel about 10 km to the nearest town, Taehyung pouted. "Didn't I tell you it's not an issue for me?" Jungkook shook his head for others silliness. " "Nevertheless. Every time I imagine that I will remove you from a rose garden and put you in the space between all of these weeds, I am let down, Taehyung said in a low voice. "See, Tae. No matter where we are, I am content. Think not in that way. At a distance, the rose garden appears stunning. However, you won't be aware of the challenges until he moves closer with each step. To live surrounded by thrones is challenging, Jungkook said, smiling. "Mm. Jungkook, that.. that's my favorite spot of yours.", Taehyung bit his lips. Jungkook moistened his lips while his hand moved to his neck mole and gently stroked it. "I adore the moles on your neck in particular. It's grabbing all of my attention. It's begging me to put my lips over it, Taehyung whispered. "Only that?" Jungkook asked, looking ahead at the wall painting. "No." Taehyung smiled as his eyes traveled to the mirror kept in front. "Then?" he whispered. "That dark patch on your left upper chest, just below your collarbone and close to your deep cleavage, is vanquished and covered up by your form-fitting t-shirt." Jungkook parted his lips when he heard that. "You saw that?" Jungkook asked. "Mmm. When I tear your wedding dress, Taehyung replied. "Oh," Jungkook said, covering his chest with his single palm. "Don't cover it, Jungkook." Taehyung changed the hand holding the phone and stretched back against the chair, raised his leg, and placed it on the arm rest. "W..what?" Jungkook shuttered. "Don't torture it by locking inside your fabrics, at least not in front of me." Taehyung whispered, caressing his chest. Jungkook hummed and lowered his gaze.

"We hardly have a week left. When are we going to buy a wedding dress?" Taehyung asked. "Whenever we can, Let me ask elders," Jungkook replied. "Okay, for the wedding, let's wear hanbok, and for the reception, a suit. What do you say?" Taehyung suggested. "Mm. That's good. Dad has booked 'Palmhouse' heritage resort," Jungkook informed. "Oh, I haven't been there. To be honest, I haven't gone to any resorts, only a few farm houses here in Daegu, Taehyung said, pouting. "Oh, we can visit then," Jungkook said, smiling. "Um. Jungkook, I will send you a photo of our bedroom. See, what do you want to add in? So, I can do it before our wedding, Taehyung remarked. "I am okay, however it is, Tae," Jungkook replied. "No. Tell me how you want to change. We have to live an entire life in it, Taehyung said. Jungkook hummed. "Anyways, I am building a pool in our backyard," he said. "Pool?" Jungkook was confused. "Mm. is not like the one in your home. mm. earthy and natural. I want my wifey to have all comforts, he said, standing up and going to the window. He analyzed the backyard. "Tae," Jungkook said, whining. "It's decided, Jungkook," Taehyung said without giving a space for further discussion. "Wait. I will video call you and show you the room, Taehyung said in excitement. "ah? Wait', Jungkook stood up in panic when the screen showed up the video call of Taehyung. He rushed to the closet, wore a hoodie above his vest, and attended the call.

"Hey!" he blushed when he saw Taehyung's face on the screen. He fixed his hair and pulled out the hair, which got hidden inside the hoodie. "You changed your dress now?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook nodded. "Why?" he asked. "I was wearing only a vest," Jungkook replied. "Oh," Taehyung turned his face sideways and wiped his face to contain his flush. "You're okay, Jungkook. In any case, starting next week, I will see you however I please." In shyness, Jungkook covered his face with one palm when he saw Taehyung staring at him intently. "haha. You are cute. See. This is our room, Taehyung said, switching the front camera to the back. "That's our bed. And I have already fixed the pole like you wanted. Only rope is left to buy." Taehyung laughed when he heard that whiny voice. "You are very meanie," Jungkook sulked.