Chapter 1 The Remonus Rex

EMA'S POV

It's been one year since 'Jurassic World' has closed. One year since I've seen Zach and Gray. One year since I've been with any dinosaurs.

"Ema! We've got company!" Owen called from downstairs. I groaned and fixed myself up before I went downstairs. "Coming!" I shouted and went downstairs.

"Who's at the d- Zach! Gray!" I jumped up and ran to hug them. "Ema!" They shouted and tackled me. "Can't- breathe!" I croaked out. "Sorry." Zach said and let go of me. "What? No, 'I missed you now come and kiss me' ?" Zach asked and crossed his arms. "Zach! I missed you so so so so much! Now come and kiss me!" I shouted and tackled him with another hug. "Gladly." He says and kisses me.

"Oh my god, can you guys get a room?" Gray asked and make gagging noises. "I don't know, can we?" Zach joked. I felt my cheeks get warm and I could tell that they were a bright crimson.

"Zach? Gray?" Claire called from the kitchen. "Aunt Claire!" Gray said and ran up to her. "I missed you guys so much!" Claire says and hugs the boys.

"I've got some news." Owen says and hands me an envelope. I open up the envelope and read the letter.

Ema Gordy,
Jurassic City invites you to a job opening to work with the Raptors. If you choose to accept, please let us know.

Phone: xxx-xxx-xxxx
Email: xxxxxx@xxxxx.com
Fax: xxx-xxx-xxxx

"Should I accept?" I ask. "I already said yes, and so did Claire. Plus, you might not get another opportunity like this. I suggest you say yes." Owen says.

I think about it for a few minutes before I decide. "I'm going to say yes. Owen's right. I might never get an opportunity like this again." I say and call the number.

*One Week Later*

Owen, Claire, the boys and I are all currently on our way to this new 'Jurassic City' or whatever you call it...

The island is only a few miles away from the old Jurassic World so I can still see it from a distance.

"We're here." Owen says and we step off of the ferry boat. "Hello, my name is Dr. Thomas, I'm the park's manager. I'll be having some of my employees show you around the park." She said and smiles. First, she went up to Claire and had an employee show her around, the same with Owen, then Gray got to go with Claire and Zach and I stayed together. "This is Alex, he'll be showing the two of you around." Dr. Thomas said and left. A boy who looked around 16 or 17 came up to us. He had dark brown hair that was styled in a quiff and brown eyes. Sort of like Zach's.

"I'm Alex. I'll be showing you guys around the park, then I'll get you to the Raptor habitat." He smiles then turns to me. "And who might you be?" He smirks. "I'm Ema, and this is my boyfriend, Zach." I say. His smile turns into a frown then he just tells us to follow him.

*After The Tour*

"This is the Raptor habitat, let me know if you need anything." Alex smiles then leaves. "I don't like that guy." Zach says and crosses his arms. "And why is that?" I ask as a joke. "He was obviously flirting be with you!" Zach complains. "He was being friendly, and I already have an amazing boyfriend anyways. Now, let's go meet the Raptors." I say and go towards Owen.

"Which one do you want?" He asks and points to the four eggs that are about to hatch. "Let's see." I say and minutes later the eggs begin to hatch. I see a small claw pop out of one of the eggs, then eventually it's entire body is out of the shell.

Eventually all four of the eggs hatch and the baby Raptors and placed in a special center in the habitat where they will live through infancy. "Let's name 'em." Owen says and points to the four Raptors.

The first is a dark shade of purple, the second one is a pretty shade of royal blue, the third is a dark green and the fourth is a dark red. "The red should be Scarlett." I say and Owen agrees. "The green can be Hunter." Owen says. We name the blue Aqua and the purple Ellie. I take Scarlett and Aqua and Owen take Ellie and Hunter.

Zach helped me with the Raptors and Aqua really seemed to like him. Since the Raptors were just born, they instantly got used to Zach, Owen and I. Now that we've got their trust, it'll be easier to train them.

While we were feeding the Raptors a message on the intercom was announced. "Attention all Jurassic City employees, we are now officially opening the park." The intercom said. That meant that we were officially going to have guests at the park.

During my shift, Zach and I fed the Raptors and taught them basic commands. "I never knew it was this hard." Zach said and wiped the dirt off his hands. "Get used to it, because this is what you'll be doing for the next month." I say. "Break time." Owen calls out from outside of the cage. We nod and leave the Raptors with the second shift employees.

"We should get some ice cream." Zach says and intertwines our fingers. I nod and we go to an ice cream stand. I get a strawberry ice cream and Zach gets a chocolate ice cream.

CLAIRE'S POV (Meanwhile)

"Right this way." Jillian, my tour guide, says. She leads me to an office and knocks in the door. "Come in!" A voice says. Gray and I enter the room and gasp when we see who's there. "Dr. Wu?" I ask. "Claire, it's nice to see you too." He says. Gray and I take a seat and wait for him to begin speaking. "Claire, we know that the last hybrid didn't go as planned, but this one will be successful." Wu says. Wait- this one?!

"You made a new hybrid?" I ask. "Yes. We call her the Remonus Rex. She's a little bugger than the Indominus, but we've made sure that her habitat is twice as stronger as it was before." He explains. "I'm not so sure about this- Can't it hide from the scanners?" I ask. "We've made sure not to add anything that'll let it hide." He reassures. "I still think that it's a bad idea, Gray, let's go." I say and take him to my office. Yep, that's right. I've got an office.

A/N:

Hello! I know that this chapter wasn't very interesting, it was just a filler. Next chapter is where the plot starts to form. Make sure to comment, vote and share! 50 reads for Chapter 2?