the zoo.

The tall boy shoves past me as he hops down and catches the girl as she hops out the train , I presume they are brother and sister because of his immediate hostility towards anyone who goes near her. I am still focused on the bite on my neck when I hear heavy footsteps coming from behind the boy in red.

We see more peacekeepers marching towards us wearing the same uniform as the peacekeepers on the train. They tell us to get onto a smaller cart which will take us to the zoo where we will be staying "a zoo?" I think , "its the capitol wouldn't it be nicer?"The boy in red seems to want to follow Lucy Gray, he mutters something to the peacekeepers and runs up beside her, just as we get into the cart a boy tries to run, I watch as he is forced onto the cart and the doors are bolted shut.

I sit beside Lucy Gray and I start to drift off, I haven't slept in a week since I'd been standing over Lucy Gray on the train so she could get some rest. I feel the cart  jolt and i open my eyes. I don't have time to ask Lucy Gray if shes okay when the livestock cart pulls to a stop, and the back end starts turning upwards forcing everyone to roll to the hard floor of an enclosure. Must be the zoo we will be staying in. But why ?
We aren't animals, im not an animal.