Part 3 - The prison world

I pulled up at a large green field surrounded by trees.

A person who had had no interaction with the Gemini Coven wouldn't know what to do next in order to find the leader of the coven.

I opened my car door, and stepped out, slamming the door behind me.

I picked a rock up off the ground, and I ever so slightly enchanted it, filling it with the tiniest atom of my magic.

Then, I looked back towards the green field, and threw the rock, causing it to go flying forwards, a second later, I heard a clank and a huge white house appeared where h the empty grass field had once been.

I began making my way up the steps of the large house, and I stopped in front of the door, resting my hand on the handle and pushing the wooden door open with ease.

I tried stepping forward but, of course, I was stopped by an invisible barrier, keeping me from entering.
I scoffed, and lifted my hand, bawling it into a a fist and lightly nocking on the door frame.

"Anybody home?" I called out, "Joshua?" I called again. "Hellooo?"

I rolled my eyes, "I can hear you!" I yelled, being able to hear a heart beat that was coming from the upstairs room. Scratch that, multiple heart beats.

Just as I was about to open my mouth to yell out again, I heard faint footsteps coming down the stairs, and a man I didn't recognise came down the steps, walking towards the door slowly.

"Can I help you?" He asked cautiously, and he eyed me as I cocked my head to the side, "You can." I replied, "Invite me in." I demanded.

He inhaled deeply, "A vampire." He said plainly, a look of disgust on his face as realisation hit him.

I raised my eyebrows expectantly, "Are you just going to stand there looking stupid?" I questioned impatiently.

The man stared at me, "I don't think so." He responded with a smirk.

I narrowed my eyes, and quickly looked around the porch to see if there was anything I could use to get this man outside.

"I need to speak with Joshua." I exclaimed slowly, looking around the porch, my eyes landing on a decent sized metal rod, about a metre long and four centimetres wide.

I grinned lightly, and turned back to the man, who had slowly but surely been walking towards me the entire time we were talking.

"Something funny?" He questioned, and I chuckled at that, the same words Kurt had said right before.. I killed him.

I used my vampire speed to run towards the metal rod, firmly picking it up and wrapping my hand around it, I then ran back to the door, and aggressively stabbed the man in the stomach, using the metal rod to pull him out of the house and into the porch.

I laughed as he cried out in pain, "Here's what's going to happen," I said as I began circling him as he lay on the floor, grasping the metal rod and trying to stop the pain, "Either you're going invite me in, or I'm going rip out your throat, and leave you out here for your coven to see how pathetic you truly are." I exclaimed with a sly smile playing at my lips.

He looked up at me, terrified, but he lifted his hand not too long after and I flew backwards, hitting one of the many thick, white, wooden pillars that was holding up the porch roof.

I groaned as I fell to the ground, coughing once, twice.
"Piece of shit." I muttered as I quickly got up, stomping loudly back over to the man, who was now sputtering blood out of his blood onto the porch.

Haemoptysis hit him like a tidal wave, blood spilling out of his mouth and down the side of his cheek, resulting in a pool of dark red liquid forming under his head.