•Day 5•female solos/awards/semi finals•

Michelle's Pov:

Today is the day if we find out if we win nationals, well even if we win the semi-finals round. But we still have female solos. We decided to choose Richelle for this dance as its been her dream ever since she was in J-troupe. 

Emily's Pov:

Richelle is warming up right now getting ready for her solo, we chose Richelle for two reasons, one its her dream and two she's the most advanced dancer on A-troupe. 

Richelle's Pov:

Im so nervous for this solo but i'm never nervous to dance on stage, this feels different though. If i win this round we are onto Semi-Finals so the whole team is counting on me. 

After a few minutes I hear 'The Next Step' for me to enter the stage. I look behind me at the dancers and enter the stage, the song i'm dancing to is emulation.

I start of dancing slow and lyrical and when the beats start i bring my acro out and my fierce personality. Im dancing to this song because i think it matches my personality. I like to be imitating to others and make sure i'm the best. My music finishes and i walk of the stage, i hear the claps from the audience and the team. They also all give me a hug. 

---------------------awards--------------------

Emily's Pov:

The Next Step is up for every category for the awards, i hope we either win second or first in the dances. I sort of hope we repeat history from when i went to Nationals with a-troupe but i hope no one gets hurt. 

Noahs Pov:

I'm up for the male solo round, i'm nervous what place i'm going to be awarded. But i geuss any of them is amazing as i would be one of the highest male soloists. 

announcer: Ok can we have the male soloists on the stage. 

I walk onto the stage with two other studios, Dance academy and Move to dance. Snippets of our solos are shown on a protector before we get awarded. 

announcer: So our third place male soloist goes to Dance academy. 

the dancer from Dance Academy collects this awards and gets his photo. 

announcer: Our second place male soloist goes to Move To Dance!. 

Omg that means I won! i Won mr national soloist. 

Announcer: And our Mr National soloist goes to Noah from The Next Step!. 

I collect my award and have some photos taken of me, i exit the stage and get a hug from Richelle who's up next to see if she won Miss National soloist. 

Richelle's Pov:

I really hope i win Miss National soloist! This would be a dream of mine. 

Announcer: Can we please have our Female soloists on the stage!

I enter the stage and stand next to the other two teams, im in the middle of them both.