Chapter 2

The camera goes back on and shows the totems

"Those are team totems." Chris tells us. "You need to cut 'em down and get 'em in the river, ride them back to the camp ground. The first team there gets their pick of the cabins. But hurry - the totems are rigged with bombs that will explode if you don't plant them in front of your cabin in seven minutes or less... Starting now." Chris explains the challenge. 

Jo was on top of the rock and said, "All right, let's do this!" Then jumps and falls into the river."Yeah! Aagh!" we all kept trying until I had an idea and went over to the tree and Brick was hanging by the axe and I heard anne-maria (HEARING AID) say "Sheesh what a baby" I climbed up the tree and waved at brick to grab my hand and everyone else saw what I was doing, {Grab my hand hold the axe} I said to him in sign and he nodded and took it.

The other team had an idea by B telling them to stand on a wood plank and jump on it to make them stand on each other's shoulders. I then cut down the rope with the axe and landed the on the ground with brick on the ground saying "Mission Accomplished" and it fell over and crushed him while we stand there with shock and grabbed him and put the totem in the river.

Jo was in front, and I was behind her, and brick was behind me with anne-maria, cameron, Mike/chester, and finally zoey in the back! we were all cheering because we were in the lead. and the other team was behind us. "They're gaining on us!" Jo said as we all looked behind us. and brick said, "It is my duty to inform you that we have bigger problems." we all looked back to the front as we were heading for a waterfall as we all gasped."MY first waterfall!" cameron exclaimed. "And maybe our last!" Mike/chester said. we all screamed and landed on the ground safely.

when we were riding down the hill, we heard the toxic rats yelling at stacy, "we don't care," because she kept being a chatterbox. "Hey! How did they get in front of us?!" Jo screamed. "Ahh... It feels good to be back!" chris said, relaxed in a chair beside the chef.  Owen came back running and talked to chris. "Hey chris, get this. The boat wouldn't stop!"Oh, look... it's former player Owen, who's not competing this year." He said to the camera and looked at Owen. "Yeah! so i swam back to tell you that..." and he realized that he wasn't competing in the competition and screamed,"What?! Not competing?!"

(Okay, im getting so lazy)

Toxic Rats came down the hill and placed their totem on the good cabin with the totem at 1 sec and cheered and heard our team screaming and we went into the air as the totem crashed into the motel and we all hit the ground hard. 3 seconds, and it blew up the motel while chris said, "Too bad. it had an eight-person hot tub and air conditioning." They all groaned, and Stacy talked again while everyone glared at her  annoyed of her chattinest. "Regardless, as the only cabin still standing, the Mutant Maggots win the first challenge!" Chris told us we all cheered while one of the interns brings a cabin in a helicopter, knowing who chris will see at the campfire tonight.

It was late at night while Toxic Rats was at the campfire, and we were in our cabin getting ready for bed. I was on the top bunk while Jo was on the bottom sharing with me. I was getting down the bunk going to the communal bathrooms to shower while zoey, Jo, Anne-Maria went to follow me as well to finish. 

"Hell yeah, we won our first challenge," Jo cheered. "I know, but riding down the waterfall was crazy I almost fell off of it," Zoey said. But hey, Mike pulled you back on to safety, and you held onto him} "I said to her in sign while smirking at her and started blushing. "well yeah he's cute" she said "hey (n/n)" I turned to look at Jo "nice job out there on helping us i didn't think of that of climbing the tree amd grabbing the axe that was smart" Jo said to me {Thank you} I said in sign. we all left the bathroom and went back to the cabin to sleep for tomorrow's challenge.

have a good morning/day/afternoon/evening/night

Love all of you, babes <3