chapter 4

The camera shows the sky and forest as cameron started talking

"Thank goodness the challenge ended before Chris could ask me an embarrassing question." Cameron said.  And Jo interrupted "let me guess, who needs their diaper changed.?" and just like that cameron embarrassed himself "I haven't worn a diaper since I was 11" me, brick, Jo, and Anne-Maria except for Zoey and Mike started laughing at what he said. And then Brick told cameron the challenge was over, but Jo kept going on teasing him. "No, please go on, or does baby need his bottle!" 

"I have just enough right to be here as you do, and I'll prove it in the next challenge you'll see." he went over to the confessional and talked into the camera. I looked down and thought about what Chris had earlier about my past. Jo looked back at me and stopped as she grabbed my wrist, I turned to look at her and said {what's up?} "You doing okay, last challenge you looked like you wanted to cry right there. did something happen?" she asked. I rubbed my arm and looked away from her. I don't want to talk about it} "I said. "Alright, whenever you're ready to tell, not going to pressure you." she smiled at me, and I smiled back as we both went to the next challenge.

 "Welcome players, now that you're all here, it's time for part two of today's challenge." Chris said,"The mad skills obstacle course, the relay race begin with a mad dash from the kickstart, forget coffee and this baby doesn't get you going and nothing will. Then it's off to the race against time, which is the cannonball run. and over to my personal favorite wrecking ball alley."  As chris said when he explained the challenge to us. and the losing team was gonna wear the glasses, but since no one won the last challenge, we all have to wear them "Hey what's with the grandpa glasses?" Jo questioned, and I'm not gonna lie. Jo looked cute w-wait no no Mason and Jamie will murder you and her don't be falling in love. 

''Competitors take your positions," He said as we got in the parts we want "First up at the kickstart is Lightning  and Anne-Maria, then, Dawn versus Brick versus the cannonballs, scott faces Jo in wrecking ball alley, B is up against Zoey in the gang plank, Mike and Sam will battle double trouble and finally Dakota will fight Y/n for the grand slam." Chris said. "First team to finish the course wins the whole shabang. and the other team loses a member tonight, and cameron is sitting this one out because he volunteered too." 

Everyone was passing the maggot and Brick was having trouble seeing, and dawn said she wanted to swap but the rat told her to duck and the cannon hit brick in the face, and finally Brick passed it to Jo and started walking and she jumped onto the wrecking ball and made it to the other side and passed it to zoey who passed it to mike and breathe in n out and Svetlana (*idk how to spell).  And it was now my turn and I was surprised how he did that, but wasn't gonna worry about it and moved on and was happy until the saw the bats along with the glove in the middle and said to myself {I'm a dead girl...}.  and Dakota ran next to me and grabbed the rope and swung across, and was about to hit the glove but missed and fell into the mud. and I finally swung, but hit the bat and slid down but got back up and did it again. Dakota was about to, but her people came and started taking pictures, saying she was doing a mud bath. I was doing math in my head and thought about where i want to go but the maggot bit my hand and I waved it around and my foot caught the rope, I started to hit every bat and i finally hit the glove and we won the challenge. 

"The maggots win," Chris said as the maggot threw up on my face. I went to get up but fell over and someone caught me before I hit the ground I looked to see it was Jo "Nice job maggot" she said and we heard chris say "To the maggots the spoils, mclean brand soap, shampoo, and conditioner guaranteed to wash off the stink." he told us, and Brick said, stink still being stupid from the cannonball. Jo carried me bridal style to wash off the stink and she said to me " Definitely need to wash that vomit on you, it stinks like shit" she reached over to my face and took off the glasses and gave them to chris. we heard lightning screaming and running at sam for him, saying winning isn't everything, knowing who they are going to vote off. 

Me, Zoey, Anne-Maria and Jo were in the communal bathrooms washing off the stink while the rats were at the campfire voting someone off, I turned the water off and put on my pj's and walked to the sink to brush my teeth and wash my face. Anne-Maria went out to go to bed, and then it was just me, zoey, and Jo. "Great job today, you two, especially you y/n," Jo said, as she wrapped her around around me and smiled. "Well, I'm going to bed, night guys," zoey said, walking out. Jo looked at my face, seeing a cut on it from the challenge earlier. She pulled out a band-aid that she had in her pocket and grabbed my face to put it on my cheek. we stared at each other for a minute as she rubbed her thumb. we shook our heads and realized we had to go to bed. Okay, come on} I said to her in sign. And we went to the cabin to get ready for bed.

EXACTLY 1060 WORDS WOOOOOO, here's the other chapter for episode 2, and I end the chapters when the screen goes black and start a new one when it comes back. 

Had to make a few changes lol maybe this might make more sense now

so anyway, I hope you liked it and have a great morning/night 

Love you, babes <3