Chapter 3

Last time on Total Drama Revenge Of The Island. 14 new competitors were blown away by this year's challenges! They were treated to an early morning swim, said hello to the island's wildlife, and did some totem surfing. Explosive! In the end, Staci's team go so sick of her non-stop tall tales that they sent her packing, Hurl of Shame-style. Who'll go home next? And how much pain can I put them through first? Find out right now on

Total...

Drama...

Revenge Of The Island.

Intro Music U-U (Remember on the stairs by the beach looking at Jo) ;)

"Really? Oh, no!" Dawn said talking to the bird. "will you keep it down?" Dakota whined."If I don't get my beauty sleep, I'll lose it." "Yes, because your need for fame is really a depressed cry for love." Dawn told her. "Who told you that! My therapist?" Dakota asked shocked. "I see people's aura's and it looks like someone threw up on yours." Dawn said. "Oh go eat a worm" The whiny girl said angrily.

The bird dawn was holding with her finger while hanging upside down spits out a worm and she says "uh, no thanks." In the guys side of cabin they were sleeping peacefully and woke up to see scott coming inside all dirty and looking scared. "Hey man, what's with all the dirt?" Sam asked. and scott responded while smirking "Oh uh, just had an early morning makeout session with one of the honeys" "sha-doozy. which one?" Lightning asked. and scott was thinking for a moment that happened earlier. A mutant beaver chasing him through the forest while screaming, and came back to reality. "a gentleman doesn't kiss and tell."and sam said "you kissed a gentleman." not knowing what scott meant by that.

"All right I was out looking for that hidden immunity idol, not that they need to know, it's all part of my strategy, let my team lose so the maggots develop a false sense of security before I pick them off." He said to the camera and he heard someone or something knocking. "occupied" he told them and it was that same beaver from last night smashed through the wall and was ready to chew the dirt farmer.

To the maggots cabin Anne-Maria was blow drying and brushing her hair at the same time when Zoey came by her and said "hey, how'd you sneak that in?" "easy I stuck it in my poof" she said putting it in her hair and pulling out hair spray and spraying it all over and zoey starts coughing and on the boys side Mike started talking in his sleep while cameron was inside his sleeping bag. "I had a hard time falling asleep. It was my first night outside my bubble, but finally I recreated it with my sleeping bag and I was out like that. What an adventure!" Cameron said.

Brick was running through the forest doing his morning run.

Confessional
"As the only solider here with any military training I definitely got a winning edge. My biggest competition is probably Jo! Yea good thing we're on the same team, like my drill sergeant always says "keep your enemies close and your rivals closer" wait- I did that wrong "keep your families and your enemy at arm's length" no no hold on."

Confessional end

And then Jo comes running through the forest doing her morning run and as soon as she gets closer she bumps into brick knocking them both down to the ground in front of the cabins. And you were just sitting on the steps drawing in your sketchbook with your hearing aid out of your ear and you finally looked up just to see Jo and brick on the ground rubbing their heads. "Just did my morning 5k run. you?" Jo asked brick. "8k." Brick said "I mean I did an 8k warmup and then 5k full sprint" Jo argued back. You went back to your drawing and waited for the challenge to start.

Jo walked over to you and sat next to you. You were still focused on the sketch and she waved her hand in front of you to get her attention and you looked up at her and put your hearing aid back on and she started talking to you! You nothing were talking for a good 3 minutes until Chris blew and air horn over the speaker and the bird god scared and flew off.

"Up and out of my little morning glories" Chris said "it's time for today's challenge." "WHAT" Lightning said "but lightning hasn't had his PDA" he said making every one confused. "I'm daily protein allotment." And Dakota told us she hadn't had her beauty sleep and when Sam went to talk to her about it she took off her sunglasses and showed him "GREAT SUNS OF ORION" he said shocked "you can catch up your sleep after the challenge" Chris told Dakota.

"Right this way to the bay of dismay" he told us and we all complained and then Dakota pulled out her phone and called her "friends" and told them they were gonna be at some bay and Chris took her phone away along with Sam's game guide. We then all walked to where the challenge was being held. I was behind Jo and Cameron came up and said "I hope this isn't another physical challenge, I'd prefer something a little more academic." "I bet you do toothpick, I'm surprised your scrawny neck can even support that giant head" Jo angrily said.

"My greatest strengths are mental." Cameron told her. "Well you're mental if you think you can win total drama without getting physical. Just stay out of my way." She argued back. (Mb this is 3rd person btw sorry :D) I walked up next to her and told her (SIGN LANGUAGE -> {} ) "{wasn't that a little to harsh Jo}." "No it's true, I don't think his ass won't even survive out here." She  said. We all kept walking until we got there and got on the (idk what the hell they are called) and Chris strapped us in harnesses.

"Welcome to the getting to know you trivia game challenge" Chris explains the challenge. "Everyone strapped in all nice and snugged." He said " yea a little too snug, it's cutting into my shoulders"Scott said pulling on the harness. Chris said they were children's size and he laughed "I'll be asking our players embarrassing personal questions, and I mean majorly humiliating, if the player I'm talking about hits the poorly wired buzzer and owns their humiliation before the time runs out their team gets a point. First team to 5 wins part and a distinct advantage in part two" he tells us and Chris said another thing and pulled out a button and he told us if we don't tell it we get dunked under water he did us first then the rats after all that we went on with the challenge.

"To the rats, now listen carefully, who did this on the one and only date they ever had." And the fart sound came on and played. We all laughed waited for an answer and sam pressed the button that it was him. "To the maggots, who wet their pants on the first and last day of school." "Woah one of us is a pants wetter." Mike said. I turned to look at brick and his face was all red and Jo looked at him as well and said "he sweats it wets it, team before pride maggot." And brick pressed the button said it was him and the rats laughed.

Chris went to the next question and asked about whose name starts with Beverly and B pressed the button but asked for a real answer and they all dunked into the water and finally Chris asked us again "Maggots! Who had an exciting day and turned into a traumatized childhood on a snowy day." He said and y/n widened her eyes and looked away for 2 seconds and finally pressed the button and got zapped. The rats started laughing while the maggots looked at her confused wondering why a snow day was so traumatizing.

Scott back up after Fang got him and said sarcastically "thanks for leaving me down that team, you can win this stupid challenge without me" and then Anne-Maria took off her harness and we all started to argued and Chris told us to shut up and said we couldn't complete the challenge and dunked all of us under the water. And put us backed and we all swam back to shore and went to part two of the challenge.

Alright 1458 words sorry about posting I'm trying really hard but they took off Seasons 3-7 of total drama on Netflix and I'm so mad bcz that's where I was writing it from so now I'm doing it from YouTube, and yea work in the way as well :)

But anyways here episode 2 and like I said when the screen goes black I will start a new chapter next one will probably be Friday or next week idk yet.

Have a good morning/night/day

Love you babes <3