c4: The first showdown! (p1)

𖤹3rd persons Pov𖤜

Dark cacao cookie woke up at the brake of dawn, feeling a bit happy that today is Sunday before realizing what that means. He rubs his eyes to wake up before standing up from his bed and going to his bathroom. As he washed his face and hands in the warm milk [1] from the tab he looked outside his window and felt his joy return. Sure, today was not in any way going to be as calming as he wished for. But he was weirdly enough exited to finally duel pitaya dragon cookie, who was still asleep at the time.

He left the bathroom, changed the simple sweater and sweatpants he slept in to his armor, brushed his silky hair and put on his crown before leaving his chambers. He checked a clock on his way to the throne room, 8.27 am. When he got there his advancer, affogato cookie,was already there. He looked surprised to see the king in his armor and not his hakama.[2]

He walked towards and sat on his throne, letting out a sigh before turning to affogato cookie.

Dark cacao cookie:" Affogato cookie, if there anything that shall be done by afternoon?"

Affogato cookie:" There isn't your majesty.. My king may I ask why is it that you are in your armor and not you normal clothes?"

Dark cacao cookie:" Hm. There is something that requires it, You shouldn't worry of it. Anything else?"

Affogato cookie:" well it's not urgent but there is a few complaints from the citizens. I heard that you spared a intruders life and locked them in dungeon. I do not question your decision but many insist on the exucition of them and they are determined to see that hanging."

Dark cacao cookie sighed. He expected a few complaints but a full on exucition dement? That was absurd. Did his people not understand the seriousness of this treat? A dragon was not something that should be underestimated, they can destroy this kingdom by themselves! Did no one saw what Pitaya dragon cookie did to caramel arrow cookie? The madness in its eyes, it's sickening grin and the orgasmic pleasure they gained whenever she land a hit?? Why were people so blind to the obvious!.. Maybe they needed a demonstration.

Dark cacao cookie:" Affogato cookie. I requer you to come to the abandoned training ground at 2.30 today. I need to prepare for something."

He stood from his throne and left the room, walking trough the hallways he entered a hall that had no one in it, in a shadowy corner there was a small hach which he opened and went down, entering a chamber with multiple suger statues and a 7 cm [3] sword with a purple jam, stabbed on a pile. His cacaojam sword. He grabbed it from a top the pile and get back in the hallway. He checked the time from a clock on the wall.

2 pm.

He sighed and made his way to the training ground behind the castle trough the halls, the clicking of his armor and the echo of his steps making every warrior, guard and worker in his way stiff up , get in stand by, bow to him or get back to work if they were slacking off.

While he was walking he heard the voice of a well known watcher call to him

Caramel arrow cookie:" Your majesty!"

He turned around and saw the cookie run towards him, tho she looked okay she had a bandage on her cheek and her arm was in a casket.

Caramel arrow cookie:" Your majesty, I wanted to apologize for Thursdays incident. I should not have charged in battle like that, let alone undereducated my apounend. I am Sorry for stealing your time."

Dark cacao cookie :" Hmm.. Your apology us not needed caramel arrow cookie. You did your best to defend the kingdom while throwing as less life's in danger as possible. Tell me, how are your wounds?"