C6: Unintentional worry

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎:

𝙷𝚎𝚑... 𝚂𝚞𝚙 :𝟹 , 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏-𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚕𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎, 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚂𝙸𝙲𝙺. 𝙰𝚂. 𝙵𝚄𝙲𝙺. 𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟾°𝙲, 𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚌𝚞𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝!...𝚂𝚘~~ 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐! 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚖𝚙𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍, ([𝚡]) 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖. 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜, 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚎 𝚋𝚒𝚎!

『 Dark cacao cookie Pov』

I woke up from a indescribable pain I felt at my back, sides, hips and arms. I tried to stand up straight and pushed myself up against the aching. When I got straight I looked around, it was the castle's infirmary's intensive care wing. What first caught my eye was the clock they read at 8 pm, then that my armor wasn't on and I was in the turtleneck and slim pants I wore under it. When I took in the monitor next to me, the white curtains that were used to give the patient's privacy and the small sounds of growling and hissing from the other cookies there, I remembered what happened.

To think I fell from a single attack just like that only to get pitied... How could I let this happen, I wasn't planning on being neater of us killing the other, but I did not expect such an instant burst from them... But the worst part is not even the pain. I have never felt happy throughout a battle but this... Dueling Pitaya dragon cookie made me feel a way that coused me to grin trough all that. I also wondered if we could talk and get to know each other

Now that I think, I wasn't able to ask them a single thing about them. Where they are from, what did they do before coming here, why they wanted to duel, do they have a home... I could learn absolutely nothing

As I was thinking that, I heard the sound of curtains being pulled. I looked up and saw a doctor and a nurse. They looked slightly shocked.

Doctor:" SIR! You are awake. We were scared for you, you surely look better than when head watcher Caramel arrow cookie brought you. She informed us that the situation was personal so we made sure no one heard of your state other than us."

Dark cacao cookie:" I appreciate that, doctor. May I ask what happened to me?"

Nurse:" Your entire upper body and arms were cracked sir. We used crack filling [1] and antibacterial ointment [2] to sterilize and fix them. They were quite a lot but non of them were serious."

Doctor:" If we give you a 2 day restrain from intense physical activities and prescribe some painkillers, you should be able to leave. There is nothing left that we can suffice."

Dark cacao cookie:" Thanks you, doctor. I will try my best to rest but I cannot promise due to my...ever stable job. I... Can still walk this, right?"

Doctor:" Oh, surely! Tho it could hurt, what I meant was sprinting, training, lifting heavy things and stuff."