cowboy like me 2.5 (smut)[requested]

here's cowboy like me 2.5. someone asked for it and i delivered. this is only like half a chapter because i still consider it part of "cowboy like me 2"

there's no "hello", "how are you?", "what's your name?" today guys. sorry bout that.

You pulled her in even closer and pressed your lips together. Her red lipstick was no doubt smudging on both your faces, but you and she were perfectly fine with that. She deepened the kiss and you were met by her familiar taste.

Taylor backed into the chair and pulled you down to straddle her. Her hands explored your body, nudging you to take your shirt off. You complied and briefly separated your lips from hers to throw your blouse to the side. She took her own shirt off at the same time.

She slowly moved her hands further up your skirt. Her fingers were just an inch away from where you needed them most. You slightly moaned as she kissed you, anticipating her next move.

Her lips fell to your neck, sucking on your sensitive spots. It drove you crazy the way she would gently bite and suck near your collarbone. Taylor always left markings, because truly, you're hers. And if someone sees them, then they'll just have to know that too.

"Tay...please." You whimpered. "I need you."

"I know, love."

She unclasped your bra and tossed it with your shirt. You quietly gasped at the feeling of her caressing your breasts, the cold of her hands soon being met by the pleasurable warmth of her tongue.

Taylor swirled her tongue around your nipple, eliciting sounds from you. She laid kisses on your chest and left behind faint lipstick stains. Her hand brushed against your inner thigh until you felt her fingers rubbing your core through the thin fabric.

Gentle moans escaped your mouth as she teased your clit. You could tell she had a slight smirk on her face without even looking, it was part of knowing her all too well. And Taylor knew you inside and out—even if it was by means of her fingers, or tongue.

She watched as you whined for her to continue. It was something about seeing you so needy for more that got to her.

A gasp escaped from your mouth at the sudden feeling of her finger slipping inside you. She started curling it in and out of you slowly.

"Tay, fuck—" you panted, "more."

She slipped another finger inside of you. There was no denying how much she loved the way your body reacted to her touch. Taylor glanced over the artwork of hickeys, a messily painted masterpiece.

"You look so beautiful like this." She whispered, her hand trailing up your body.

Her thumb wiped away the smeared lipstick on your face. "So fucking beautiful."

Your breathing got heavier as she sped up, curling her fingers just how she knew you needed. Taylor looked up a you.

"Do I make you feel good?" She brought her hand to your neck.

You nodded, drowned in ecstasy.

"Use your words, love."

"Yes—" you choked out, cut off by your own moan.

"You're such a good girl for me."

It was obvious that Taylor loved watching you like this. Especially the amount of sheer power she had over your body when she made you feel like you are now.

"Fuck." you stuttered.

Your hands wandered around to find something to hold on to—that something being her. Taylor let out a quiet moan when your nails dug into her back. She kept pumping her fingers in and out of you.

"I'm so close...don't stop."

She could feel your legs trembling, and you tightening around her fingers. "That's it, let go."

You finally released with a loud moan. Bursts of pleasure erupted in your body, followed by a soothing wave. Taylor pulled her fingers out and brought them to her lips. She took them into her mouth, seductively licking them clean while never once breaking eye contact. A low moan hummed from her lips at the remnants of your taste.

"We made such a mess." She smirked. "It would be such a shame if I didn't clean it up."

She picked you up, gripping your thighs, before sitting you down in the chair. Taylor lowered to her knees and looked up at you with a devilish grin. You felt her laying kisses amongst your inner thigh and gently sucking. A trail of reddened marks appeared on your skin, soon to turn purple.

"Tay—oh!"

Her tongue smugly traced her name over your clit. Your hands reached to tangle into her hair, pulling her closer. The sight in front of you was heavenly. She reached underneath your thighs and threw your legs over her shoulders. Her thumb traced patterns over your skin as she looked up at you—watching how she made you feel. Looking to see what you liked from her the most.

Taylor's hand trailed up your body, grabbing your hips before reaching your breasts. Compared the first one of the night, you were reaching your climax quickly. You found one of her hands and quickly intertwined it with yours.

"You're close, baby. Cum for me."

Your hips bucked as she rode you through your orgasm. It was like a flame had sparked fireworks and they exploded throughout your body.

Taylor stood up off her knees and took a seat beside you. She embraced you, cuddling closely, as you caught your breath. Her fingers glided over the small, maroon marks dotted around your collarbone.

"You're fucking amazing, you know that?" You chuckled.

She smirked and kissed your cheek. "That's something I'd love to prove more often."

~~
A/N

Woah smut takes me a long time to write for some reason. I just finished this like 30 minutes before posting, and my last one shot post was like 4 days ago.

finished at 0.9k words :(