[Chapter 03]

Author's POV continued:

"Now stop wasting time and make breakfast fast", Nandani said to Arpita.

"No mom, I don't have time. I'm getting late. I'll have something on my way.", Taniya said.

"See you rascal because of you she is late and didn't even had food", Nandani cursed arpita.

"Leave mom. I don't have time for this. I'll leave. Bye." Taniya left before giving a cheek kiss to Nandani.

"Bye lovely. Eat ok."

Here arpita was preparing herself for the punishment because she knew what was going to come from her lovely stepmother.

Nandani was about to shower her anger on her but the phone rings stopped her.

She attended her call. It was her one of friend to inform her that they are meeting in half an hour for shopping.

Her mood changed hearing shopping with her friends.

She ended the call moved to arpita.

"Today, I'm leaving you because I have to go somewhere. Or else I would have surely punish you for what you did today. From tomorrow I want everything ready on time. Got it?
Or I would not wait to show you your place."

"Yes Ma'am."

Soon she left and Arpita started doing all the house chores.

It's her everyday routine get up early, make breakfast, do all house chores, make lunch and dinner. Even she herself cleans and wash the utensils after dinner.

Everyday she gets tired, does not even get rest and still she suffers from mother-daughter taunts, scoldings, even physical abuse. Her father comes home only on weekends. And nandani act so well in front of him that she treats arpita as her own daughter taniya. And he blindly believes her.

Arpita never complains to any of her behaviour because she's scared of her.

She was cleaning Nandani's room when she saw a photoframe of her father, her step-mother and taniya's.
She really felt bad because she never accepted her even as a human being

She remembered when her father married to her and came to the house. Though she was broken because her mother left but she was happy that atleast someone would be there for her father for her whom she can called family. Because she saw how her father was devasted after her mother's death. He used to leave alone. He got addicted to alcohol. Sometimes he used be unconscious for 2-3 days.

For 2 months he did not meet, not even talk with her daughter.
She was with her maasi all the time. She used to crave for her father's love, support at that time but she didn't get.

But her maasi made her understood that her father is also completely broken infact more than her so he needs time heal.

She somehow stayed strong and started her schooling and then she got to know that her father is going to marry another woman. She was shocked to know that how her father can do this to her, to her mom. She was hell angry to her father. But again she let go it, and accepted it.At that time she was just 9 years old but she became mature and understanding person.

At first her Nandani used to love her so much. She used to feed her, ready her for school even play with her when she return back to school.
She was happy that she got a new mother as Nandani and thought her 'Family is Complete'.

______________________________________

Stay Safe and Healthy!

Do vote and comment people❤️

It just matter of one click.