[Chapter 07]

Arpita's POV:

We woke up in the afternoon because yesterday's whole night was filled with fun and joy.

We saw series, talked, ate snacks, played some video games and didn't realise when it was 4.30 in the morning.

I don't remember when was the last time I enjoyed this much.

We got freshed and had our lunch.

And we were strictly instructed to get ready fast because we've to reach at sharp 7 pm.

I wore the purple dress which they bought for me.

Arpita's Outfit

I was really overwhelmed seeing their love.

I know this dress is beautiful but does it look good on me?

I'm self conscious person and that increases when I have to be around many people.

It's Sid bhai's party which I can't deny otherwise I would have not come.

Besides my friend Vanshika, she is so talented and confident. I feel really low and pettie infront of her.

Though she always cheers up me but I know I can never overcome this fear.

Vanshika's Outfit

She was looking so gorgeous and so confident in that dress.

I wish I could have that body, that aura.

I'm not jealous of her infact I'm really blessed to have her in my life.

We all gathered down by 6:50 pm.

Three of them praised our beauty.

We all left for the party. It was in their farmhouse.

I remember that farmhouse. We all used to go and stay there for weekends.