[Chapter 04]

At Vaishnav Villa

Divya the eldest daughter in law of the house is in the kitchen. And there comes the younger daughter in law, Shruti in a hurry as she woke up late.

Shruti went directly into the kitchen finding Divya cooking.

"Good Morning Jiji. Sorry Jiji I woke up late today.", Shruti said to Divya while yawning.

"Good Morning Devrani ji. Lagta hain Devar ji ne sone nahi diya tumhe raat mein", she replied in a teasing tone.

"Vahi toh, neend hi puri nhi.." she said unknowingly with out noticing her intentions. She got embarrassed and looked down.

"Kya jiji aap bhi chedte rehte ho."

Divya laughed and said, "Aree mein toh puch rahi thi ki office ka kaam hota hain naa isliye kaam karte karte lights on hogi toh sone nahi diya hoga.Tumhe kya laga..Haww kya Shruti subah subah kuch bhi sochti ho."

"Mein nahi aap sochti ho voh bhi subah subah..lagta hain aapko bhi neend nahi aayi raat mein", shruti said playfully.

"Chup kar. Mujhe achhese neend aayi thi.Aur sharam kar kuch apni jiji se kesi baat karti hain.", she busied her in cooking due to shyness.

"Ohooo..aap kitna sharmati hain jijiiiiiiii"

Divya smiled shyly and both got engrossed in making breakfast.

"Good Morning my lovely maa's", Anjali greeted them with a warm smile.

"Good Morning Anju", both replied.

"Why your cheeks are red badi maa. Are you ok?", anjali asked in concern.

Divya's eyes widened remembering her conversation with Shruti. She was forming an excuse till then shruti replied.

"Aree anju beta, your badi maa is absolutely fine. Its just she is glowing day by day. Waise aapke glowing chehre ka raaz kya kya hain jiji"

She intentionally said because she loves to tease divya.

Divya got shocked and get glared at shruti who was smiling widely.

"Yess badi ma, what's your glowing ka secret. Tell me naa, mein bhi try karungi."

"Yoga beta. Do exercise, eat healthy stuff. Achhese glow aayega.", divya replied quickly as she was not getting any other excuse.

Hearing this excuse shruti was about to say something but divya cut off and said,

"Anju beta can you pls call Chirag
for breakfast. I'm sure he would have even forgotten that it's a new day and sun has already arisen."

"Ok Badi ma" and she left.

Divya turned to shruti who was already holding her ears for apology.

"Badla toh mein jarur lungi pyari devrani ji", divya threatened to shruti.

And both began to set breakfast on dining table.

______________________________________

Outside Chirag's room

Anjali knocked on the door calling him, " Bhai....Bhai..."

She was literally knocking infact banging the door shouting for him

"Bhaiiiiiiii....Bhaiiiiiiii open the door" , she yelled but didn't get any response.

So she unlock the door and for her luck it was not locked.

He was attending his online meeting while back facing the door.

Anjali again called him but he didn't replied.