Derek the playa

It was the last week of school and the popular bros were laughing at the goths. But they weren't laughing Derek's friend, Maegen,"Yo guys look" Derek chuckled.

The bros laughed, the boy in the rival gang got angry and gave Derek the middle finger,"he will definitely regret that" derek growled.

Maegen from other table spoke up,"erm what the scallop"
"Derek don't you'll get detention again" the feminine boy Adrian said.

"Derek you loser lol" Maegen laughed
"Just let him bro it has nothing to do with us" damien said annoydedly,
"i'm going over I swear" Derek growled not in the mood for bantering.

"Goofy ahh" James the stupid purple haired boy said. "Okay bros I have a plan" derek evilly smirked.
"What is it bro?" Damien asked,
"I'll tell you in the toilets, out the way."
"Uh, OK?" They all go to the school toilets.

"Okay so it's about revenge on Ace," Derek said,"Don't you think you've given him a hard enough time recently?" Adrian asked,
"Ooh, let's hear it dude," damien said, rubbing his hands together like a fly.

"You know that girl that's supposedly his sister?" Derek chuckled,
"Yeah she's hot, what about her?" Damien said,"what about i start dating her and break her heart?" Derek grinned evilly.

Adrian dramatically gasps,"but you already have a girlfriend!!"
"Who's that?" Derek growled,
"Maria you idiot" damien scoffed,
"Oh her! She won't find out, she only hangs out with the popular girls.."

"Isn't she in that rival gang? She probably hates you, right?" Damien chuckled,"nah, I saw her blushing at me earlier and she helped me with my work in class so it shouldn't be hard.."

"But--" Adrian was interrupted,
"Adrian, don't be a sore loser dude!" Derek snarled,"Whatever dude, I'm gonna go get me a sandwich," Adrian huffed, walking away "Oi, wait for me dude!" Damien yelled.
"I'm coming too, maybe I'll see that girl," Derek chuckled. They all went back to the cafeteria.

The bros sit down at the popular table and damien secretly does something super gay and he puts arm around Adrian,"Oi you two, stop being so lovey-dovey and look at that chick!" Derek chuckled,"i'm gonna go over there bye losers!"
"Whatever dude, you have fun doing that" damien rolled his eyes.

Derek walked over to her "Hey, i don't know if you know me or not but-"
"No I do know you, you're always fighting my brother" ally said,
"Ah yeah we are just playing about yknow like bros do anyway I just wanted to say hi cause you catched my attention" people are looking at them cause he's popular,everyone is surprised that he is talking to an outcast.

"Oh that's nice, what's you're name?"
"My names Derek, you're ace's sister correct?" Derek chucled,
"Uhh.. yeah, I'm Ally,"
"Ayo, can i get your snap babygirl?"
"Sure? It's The_allygator146"
"Um.. cool username anyway you free tonight or whatever?" Derek chuckled, totally forgetting that he has Netflix and chill with the bros,"uh sorry, no. There's a party at my place tonight though" ally said,
"Cool I'll come then, is it ok if I invite some of my bros?" Derek chuckled, "Yeah, that's fine." Ally sighed,
"Cool, I knew you were fun! See you there!" Derek chuckled.

Derek then walked back to the popular bros table,"Yo bros she totally played right into my plans!"
"Good for you bro?" Damien said, Derek then noticed that Adrian was laying on damiens lap,"Are you two sure you're not gay? Like, that wouldn't be good on our rep" Derek chuckled,"We said no homo idiot" Damien growled. "Whatever atleast I've got loads of girls" Derek chuckled, "So do we, dumbass" damien scoffed, "not as much as me losers" Derek chuckled,"you just play them all dude" Adrian rolled his eyes, then the bell rang.