CHAPTER 2: AIR KISS

Look at me that way again,
and you may just claim
what's left of my heart.

≽^•⩊•^≼

⎯ "Mhm, That's what I suppose to mean, you know?" Nobara exclaimed in the midst of your usual group including Itadori and Megumi.

Itadori was shrugging right now and giving a frown look.
"Like seriously you wanna go around all those PDA couples in the park who are doing that smooch smooch stuff and wanna pass comment on them and even annoy them enough to leave?!"

A sly grin was over Nobara.
"Why not? Let's just annoy them and make an isolated place for us to enjoy our picnic on Sunday!"

Maki was now done with her nonsense and she was right resting her hand on your shoulder.
"You know she is crack, all she speaks is absurd"

You bit your lower lips lightly with a slight smile knowing it was time for your classes and you had to leave for.
"Hey guys! We can discuss this later and will find a good place to have our picnic. Why don't you find another place?" You grabbed your bag that was lying beside the uninterested Megumi.
"Plus I have a class right now so I will be meeting you guys directly at the cafe!"

Maki pinched your cheeks before your feet stepped further.
"Be safe okay? Check Ola's car number before barging inside"
"Not to forget I am always there to help you so call me"

"I am not a child you know?" You let Maki release her grip and you rubbed the region with your brief fingertips.
"Tata" You announced before leaving and everyone waved back to you with warm smiles understanding that they would see you again soon.

≽^•⩊•^≼

Satoru has been busy since the morning today, not to mention that his mother has still been bothering him about marriage. She has been sending him lists of wealthy men's daughters while all he did was reject or ignore them.

Of course, none of them was enough for his eyes for marriage, considering his high standards. Marriage was not a simple thing for him, but a big deal. Ever since he was a teenager, a lot of responsibility fell over him after his father died. He had to learn to manage his clan's work as well as practice more and more to become a good leader. He never thought of marrying someone until this day, and to his surprise recently his mother started to pressure him for this.

However, yesterday was different. After the usual day of working and having an argument with his mother about the obvious topic of nuptials, he met unusual yet beautifully calm eyes, which pursued the peace in his soul.
It was your eyes.

Currently, Satoru was now standing outside a college owned by his family, reviewing the paperwork whilst resting his weight alongside the car as he flipped the pages with its crackling sound, and his azure eyes focused on the paper, concealed behind his dark goggles.

"Check the paper again and yes my absence doesn't mean your absolute authority" Satoru was admonishing the head of the college of course for a certain reason yet his voice remained neutral.

"And do—"

Satoru was suddenly clipped off by an unexpected sight. The same long ravishing dark hair shining over the eyes and the same sparkling eyes that he met yesterday.

It was you, who was done with your classes and was currently on your way to the exit of the campus through the extensive garden.