•regionals day 4•finals•

Emily's Pov:
Im Watching the group rehearsal right now but something isnt settling in my stomach, i feel so bloated and sick...i think i had too much sugar.

I go and sit down on one of the benches still watching the team rehearse, I decide to pop a painkiller for the meantime.

"Good job guys!" I take some deep breaths to see if it helps.

Michelles Pov:
I know Emily isn't feeling great she told me earlier but watching the team rehearse is the last time im going to watch them rehearse, the last time me being their choreographer, studio head even.

"Everyone take five." Everyone walks off and grabs their water and i sit next to Em.

Emily: hey *gulp*

"Oh god are you sure you don't want to lay in the hotel room for a bit?" I rub her hand.

Emily: Yeah im sure, its just a bloated stomach.

"Well just go if you need to Ive got the rehearsal going." I gather everyone back to start rehearsing again.

Emily's Pov:
I cant lie i feel worse, maybe my milkshake was moldy or the waffle...it cant be because Michelle had both. Ugh too much sugar!

Michelle: Ok everyone you have an hour until the final performance! So you need to start getting in your costumes.

I see the team walk into our dressing room and i just lay on the bench. I smile at Michelle and see walks over to me.

Michelle: Want to come in the dressing room or stay here?

"I will come in, hopefully my paracetamol will kick in soon." Michelle helps me up and we walk into the dressing room.

Michelle: Right does everyone have their costumes? And are they all okay? *everyone nods*

The costumes are so cool for the finals routine, of course they're a bit different but thats what TNS brings to the finals.

Michelles Pov:
Everyone is changed into their costumes and the make up is complete. When i look at them all i know this is the last time im watching them dance, especially Noah.

Noah: can we all gather up for a second? *everyone gathers* dancing with all of you has been amazing, i will never forget this, okay so lets go out there and give it our all.

I see Richelles eyes fill with tears, so do Emilys and i feel mine filling too.

Piper: Richelle, Emily, Michelle are you okay?

"Mhm, fine." I wipe my eyes.

Noah: I think...you all need to know this. But im leaving the studio, thats most probably why they're crying, they knew.

I see everyone looking shocked that he's leaving the studio, then Richelles starts singing a song he sent MY team off to regionals with, i also start singing and so does Emily. We are the only ones that know it but i think everyone gets the gist.

Noahs Pov:
Just hearing the song i sent the old a-troupe off to regionals with makes my eyes water, im leaving the place i grew up in, i was 4 years old when i started at TNS and now im 18.

Michelle: Ok lets get backstage.

They all start walking but i hold Michelle back, i need to talk to her.

"Hey Michelle."

Michelle: Yeah whats up Noah?

"So have you thought about leaving?" I need to know this.

Michelle: Yeah, im going to audition for a tour in New York. This is my last competition with the team.

"Wow...Hows Emily feeling about it?."

Michelle: She's upset but she wants me to go as its my dream, we are definitely not breaking up but im moving away.

"Are you going to tell the team? I think they'll give it their all if they know its your final competition."

Michelle: I dont know, maybe.

"I think you should." I walk away back to the wing with the rest of the team.

Michelles Pov:
Should i tell the team or should i not? I sigh.

"Hey everyone just come here quick." Everyone quickly gathers. "I thought you should know this but im leaving the studio as well as Noah." It goes silent.

Richelle: wow um

Riley: where are you going? I never would've thought you'd leave Emily.

"New york." I look at her.

James: so you'll be living near us then.

Riley: oh yeah! Anyways get back to what you where saying.

"I just want you all to go out there and give it your all, its going to be the last time i see you dance together and i want to know its at your best." I swallow. "Go out there and kill it, i know we can win." Before i realise it im crying.

Piper: please dont cry you'll make me cry.

Amy: Piper theres no point in holding it in, everyone else is crying. Even Richelle.

Richelle: what me! Im not crying, i never cry. *she wipes her eyes quickly*

Announcer: can we please have The Next Step on stage for the finals routine.

"I know you've got this guys, go and kill it" They walk on stage which is the last time im going to see them, i hug Emily and cry into her shoulder.

Emily: hey hey, Miche. *she wipes my cheeks* c'mon watch the team, its your last chance.

I look at the team dancing and they're dancing amazingly, i wrap my arm around Emily and she rests her head on my shoulder and we watch until the dance finishes.

———————————

Emilys Pov:
Waiting if we're going to win or not is awful, we are are all lining up on stage with the other team. Everyone is holding hands, im holding both of Michelle's. I have Riley to the other side of me as well.

Judge: The team that will be going to internationals is...THE NEXT STEP!

"OMG! We done it!" I jump up and down like im one of the dancers and then go over to hug the team.

Richelles talking head:
FINALLY! Internationals solo here i come.

Henrys talking head:
YES'! FINALLY!

Finns talking head:
This was all worth it!

Noah's talking head:
This will be the best memory ever, leading the team to internationals for the first and last time.

Michelles Pov:
This is the last time i will be a studio head but this will be in my memorys forever and im so proud of each and every one of them.