[No-Life King] Alucard

The first vampire in Honkai Impact 3rd.

Name: Vlad III Tepes Dracula

Nicknames: No-Life King, Nosferatu, Alucard, The Bird of Hermes

Looks:

Age: 50,500+

Age: 50,500+

Power Level:

Theresa: He's a vampire right?

Author: Yes. Why you asked?

Theresa: Does that technically be above or more so more powerful than the Herrscher of Finality?

Author: Maybe. Maybe not.

Theresa: Ok...

Powers:

Hematophagy: As a vampire, Alucard has the ability to consume blood raw. He has long, conical fangs to assist in this job as well as a serpentine-like tongue. His feeding habits have been seen to vary: from the traditional neck-biting to simply ripping people to pieces and outright devouring them. Alucard doesn't seem to need blood to survive, however, if starved of it, he will enter an inactive death-like state.

Hemokinesis: Alucard has the ability to manipulate blood. This ability seems to be limited to blood outside of the body, as he is never seen influencing the blood of enemies while they are intact.

 Absorption: By draining a person of their , Alucard gains dominance over their souls and very forms. He also takes on whatever knowledge they possess, as he was able to find out about by draining of his blood.

 Control: Alucard can summon forth anyone he's taking the soul of at will. Whoever he absorbs, their powers are at his disposal. While Seras gives her familiar, , some free reign within her own soul, Alucard seems content to completely dominate everything living inside him. During the battle of London, Alucard releases Level Zero, his final restraint, and releases all souls that he possessed to roam freely, wiping out the entire Crusader army and almost all of the Last Battalion. He has thousands, if not millions, of familiars including Alhambra and Van Winkle themselves. In the end, all of them have been slain, save for one.