1.5

After a while of talking and messing around the two teens where just relaxing on a log, Percy was lying down soaking in the sun while he played with a leaf he had pulled from a nearby plant, whereas Amaya was sitting at the end of the log playing with her rings.

Suddenly, Amaya's demigod senses kicked in, hearing the light crunch of footsteps she whipped her head around to spot Clarisse approaching with her gang of buddies. Sensing a change in her relaxed state, Percy sat up now on guard as he watched Amaya's eyes narrow towards an unknown figure hidden by bushed.

"Percy, grab you shield and sword. Right now." She hissed to him, her voice low and dangerous.

"Flag's that way. It's not here." Amaya spoke to Clarisse venom lacing her voice. Percy's eyes widened as he heard her talk, he knew that she was a daughter of Hades, but he'd never seen her like this.

"We know." Clarisse stated with just as much strength. Turning towards Percy, Clarisse spoke again "Yeah, glory's fine. Revenge is more fun." With that Clarisse stamped her spear in the ground causing it to light up with electricity.

"Percy. Shield. Now." Amaya growled.

Amaya stood up, her ring now in sword form and placed in her right hand, she held her shield in her left, but she knew she was probably gonna end up ditching it at some point. Percy came to stand next to her, having absolutely no idea what he was doing.

"No maiming. It's like the one rule." Percy spoke, his voice shaking as nerves flowed through his body.

"Yeah, I guess I'll lose dessert privileges for a while." Clarisse smiled, a sly, confident smile, a smile Amaya hated. "I'll live."

You see, Annabeth had specifically told Amaya to leave the fighting to Percy and let him fend for himself so that they could figure out who his godly parent is but Amaya couldn't help herself. A fight with Clarisse? Yes please.

As Clarisse swung her spear for Percy, Amaya spun around and faced one of Clarisse's minions, she couldn't remember her name, it might have been Holly or something. Anyways, blonde girl swung her sword towards Amaya to which she blocked using her own sword and shoving it away from her. Amaya retaliated quickly striking the girl's shield with the blunt of her sword before spinning around to dodge her on coming attack. Coming back around to face the girl Amaya knocked her shield out of her hand with her sword before kicking her in the chest sending her backwards, at the same time Clarisse jabbed Percy with her spear sending him flying over the log. Amaya quickly hoped over the log coming to help Percy.

"I'm actually not interested in maiming or killing you, believe it or not. I just want you to admit you're a fraud. It'd make me feel better." Clarisse explained mainly talking to Percy.

Amaya who was crouched down next to Percy, leaned her head closer to his whispering in his ear in a lowly voice, "We've gotta run okay. I'll call when."

"Are you feeling up to that yet?" Clarisse finished.

"Now." Amaya spoke jumping up and grabbing Percy by the arm as they sprinted through the forest. Her grip was tight and there was no way Percy was getting away from her.

"Guess that's a no." Clarisse spoke from somewhere behind them.

Amaya steered Percy towards the beach, just like Annabeth had asked her to. As they broke through the woods and onto the rocks, they quickly came to a stop seeing that they were surrounded. Amaya immediately brought herself into defensive mode after dropping her shield back in the forest. Percy however was shocked by Clarisse's surprise appearance and ended up falling flat on his back while trying to get away.