Chapter 8

That last dot blinked "Fuck it's positive" that plus sign is my worst nightmare now I was siting on my floor but John b opens the door "Hey you good?" He asked.

"Ya ya I'm fine" I smile.

"You don't look fine" he says coming closer. I try to hide the test behind my back.

"I just still don't feel good" I said.

"Well let me know if iys anything else?" John b gets up and goes back to the others.

At the time I felt smart but now I think about it I was stupid I put the pregnancy test in the garbage thinking no one will find it.

(It's been 4 days since Hailey put the pregnancy test in the trash can)

JOHN B POV

Hailey is still not feeling her best she has been living with me and jj for the past 4 days it is kinda nice that jj doesn't walk around butt naked anymore.

Me and Hailey are home. jj was at a party Hailey wanted to go but still wasn't feeling her best. Hailey was put on the couch watching some movie it was getting pretty late, so I went to the bathroom to get ready for bed. I went in there and did my business. I washed my hands and took a glimpse of the trash. There's a pregnancy test in here. IS SARAH PREGNANT! I text her, and she says no, I'm not. I ask if Hailey might be, but she say "no she not."

I stood there with this test in my hand until I realized Hailey had been sick during the day and had weird food cravings. I walk out there, but she's not there. I go outside and see her in the hammock. I go up to her and show her the test. "What is that?" She says. right when she said that I knew it was hers.

"It's your pregnancy test," I say

"No its-" I cut her off "Hailey Don't lie to me," I glare.

"Yes, the test is mine." Hailey looks down. I could tell she was about to cry, but I needed to know one more thing "Hailey who's is it?" I asked.

"If I tell you you're not going yo freak out, right?" She says.

"It depends on who's it is." I cross my arms.

Hailey takes a big sigh. "It.... it's jjs. " My head all most exploded my bestfriend is going to be a dad!

"Jj like jj Maybank?" I yell. "Yes, jj. Now shush before he hears you!" Hailey yells back.

"He's not here." I said, sitting next to her. "So who else knows?"

"You and Sarah" she looks at me.

HAILEYS POV

I was laying on the hammock outside looking at the night sky, but all of a sudden, John b came up to me and says "is this your pregnancy test?"

Obviously, I say no, but john b somehow is already new. I don't know how, but he did. I told him who the dad was and not to tell him I wanted to.

I asked john b how he knew, and he said "well yoi didn't go to the party with jj, and you've been sick for like a million years" I laugh buy cry at the same time "Hey come here" john b says as he opens his arms. "John b what if I'm a bad mom?" I cry harder.

"Hey, don't say that you will be a great mom." John b rubs my back.

After a while, john b asks how am I going to tell jj. That is a good question because I have no clue that's what I said.

But then jj comes around the corner and says, "Tell me what?" I had to think fast "umm tell you that I am going to make dinner?" That's is all I could think of at the time.

"Oh well, what are you making?" Jj asked.

"Mac and Cheese!" I replied.

"But you hate Mac and Cheese?" Jj says. I love how he remembered that I didn't like it but anyway. "But iys your favorite," I said.

"Oh well, thanks! Hales, " Jj says as he walks to the cheatu.

"That was close!" I told John b.

"Hailey, you know you have to tell him soon, right?" John b says as he looks me in my eyes.

"Ya, I know, but I'm scared to." I sat as I got up from the hammock.

"Why are you scared?" john b asked me.

"I don't know..." I sigh.

"Hey, it is going to be okay with it, I promise," kohn b says as he rubs my back.

Me and john b inside, and I make them Mac and cheese.

***

A few weeks later, I still haven't told jj only Sarah and john b. I feel bad, but I'm just too scared to tell him.

This morning, I got up and saw jj standing in the kitchen with a know shirt on. it was the best thing to wake up to. Jj turns around and says, "Come here." jj points outside to the window.

I walk over and see the prettiest sunset ever "wow that's beautiful," I say.

"Ya, it really is," jj says, but I look at him, and he is staring at me. He looks me deep in my eyes and starts to get closer. I back up. "Hey, what's wrong?" jj says.

"I just don't want to do this right now." I smile and start to walk away.

"Wait, what are you doing?" Jj asked me.

"I have cheer in a few minutes!" I go to my room and get in my uniform.

I wall out and see jj sitting on the couch. "Can I drop you off?" Jj asks.

"Uuu ya you can," I says as I grab my bag and head to the twinke. "Wait, where is john b?" I asked.

"He is fishing," jj replied. Jj starts to head to the school, and he drops me off.

I walk in and see all the girls in a big circle. "Oh hey Hailey!" One of the girls yell. "Hey, what happening?" I asked.

I started to walk to the circle, and this girl was in the middle of it. "Oh, you must be Hailey!" She says, smirking.

"Ya I am and who are you?" I asked.

"Oh I'm Rachle" she smiled.

She seemed nice but I had an off feeling about her? I finished practicing and I started to walk outside but someone grabs me. "LET GO OF ME!" I yelled.

I turned around and saw it was Rafe. "What do you want?" I asked.

"I know your secret," Rafe smirks.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

Rafe gets closer. I start to back up "that you're pregnant with jjs kid." I just stare at rafe. "What are you talking about? I'm not pregnant!" I yelled.

Rafe, let's go and yells "hes going to find out, Hailey!" I walk to the twinke. "Hey beautiful, how was practice?" Jj smiles his smile has all was warmed my heart.

Me and jj get to the cheatu and see john b and Sarah making out on the couch.

We go to the beach to get that picture out of our minds. jj sits down, and I sit next to him. we sit in silence for a while until I finally want to tell jj that I'm pregnant.

"Jj, I have something to tell you," I studded.