Just the beginning

Pov: Fourth
Today was my first day of my Junior Year. I was dying to finish high school. Because I'm not a morning person. I like to stay up late, party with my friends and sometimes make music. I'm getting into singing classes, because I really have always loved singing, I just never made music and now I can actually sing properly and make music for everyone around the world. I tend to do things that make me feel happy, and music/ singing. and partying makes me happy.
So, for the past years of high school I have had this biggest crush on the biggest nerd of Changi Mai international school. His name is Gemini Norwait, just the sound me saying his name is so soothing to me.
I'm inspire by how hard he works on his studies and always tutors the ones that are needed for help. It shows how caring and loving person he is.
I like to tease him, he thinks that I hate him because I can tend to be a little mean, but I really just like him.
But, no one knows, besides my friends, lol.

As I rose up from my bed to get ready for my first day on my Junior year of Changi Mai International School.
I ran to the shower to get my body refreshed for the day. I brushed my teeth, sprayed cologne and even deodorant.
He, put on his special cologne he normally doesn't wear it but he really is trying to impress Gemini.
I stroll to my bedroom and grabbed my school uniform and grabbed my bag, shoved all my belongs like phone, charger, EarPods and car keys. By the time I got downstairs, no one was there, but there was a note left on the fridge.

Sorry, honey. I had to go to work early this morning. I made you pancakes and eggs it's in the microwave, if you're hungry again, there is 20 dollars under the sofa cushion. I love you Fot. Xoxox.

Fourth was smiling the whole time while reading it he grabbed the pancakes and pouring a whole lot of syrup on them and I scarfed my eggs down my throat. I knew I was going to hungry again, so I grabbed the 20 dollars. Before I leave, I had to wash my dishes, I couldn't leave my mom a sink for of dishes.

By the time, fourth got done washing the dishes, it was just time for him to leave for school.

I grabbed a piece of breath mint and gum and shoved them in my mouth.

Fourth was on his way to school, when he got a call from Satang.

- start of flashback-

Satang and Fourth are best friends they do everything together. Satang has been stuck by Fourth since, Fourth's dad passed away when he was 5. It hit fourth really hard, because he always needs a dad's advice. So, Satang dad tend to be the father figure for Fourth's dad, so he knew he had someone there for him to talk to as a father.
Fourth was so happy when Satang. Fourth literally broke down when Satang told him that. Fourth never thought he deserved that type of treatment. But, he was happy that he received it.

- end of flashback-

Satang: hey, man? Are you coming?
Fourth: yeah, man. I'm almost at the school.
Satang: okay, I was getting worried because you normally are always here.
Fourth: yeah, sorry. I kinda got caught doing some things.
Satang: oh yeah? Daydreaming about your Gemini?
Fourth: he's not my Gemini? Well, at least not yet. But, I was just tried because, you know I'm not a morning person, plus it's our first day from summer break.
Satang: I know you, like Gemini. I'm sure Gemini likes you too. You're going to have to ask him one of these days. Also, of course I know you're not a morning person. I was just worried.
Fourth: well, man. I'll eventually tell him when I'm ready. But, man I'm pulling in now.
Satang: well, you better tell him, and quit being a pussy about it.
Oh okay, I'll meet you out front.

- call ended-

Pov: Gemini

My head was pounding so hard I could feel like I was getting another one of those massive headaches again. I hate when I do. I tried to search for some aleve. Because they always tend to relieve the pain.
I didn't even want to go to school, I want to stay home, but school meant so much to me and my parents were so strict on me that I had to make A's in my class or I was grounded and I couldn't hangout with my friends or nothing, until I fix my grade. People thought I chose to be this smart, but really it's been all been forced on me.
I got up and went and cleansed myself in the shower. I then prepped myself, as I mean by, deodorant, cologne and brush my teeth. I grabbed my uniform and put it on. I fixed my hair, to make sure there was no hair sticking up.
I reached for my book bag and headed for the door. I normally don't eat breakfast, because I'm not a morning person, so I just go to a nearby coffee shop and grab a bagel and macchiato. Then I was off my for my day at school.
By the time I arrived at school. I didn't see anyone going into the building, besides two people and it was Fourth and his best friend Satang.
I tried to find the first parking spot and of course it was in was the farthest one away from the door. I grabbed all my belongs. I shoved my bagel in my mouth and rushed to the door. When I started running I didn't realized my shoe was untied and I ended up tripping and I fell onto some guy I didn't know who It was until they turned and I was the one and only Fourth Nattawat. I got up quickly and apologized to him. I don't want to talk to him because he is always so mean to me, when I'm so nice too him. I'm tried of wasting my kindness on people that don't deserve it.

Fourth: woah are you okay, Gemini? You look like  you're in a rush?
Gemini: yeah, I am, Fourth! You got a problem. Or you going to pick on me about this. I'm tried of being nice to you, when you just don't care and still are mean to me. So, I'm going to start being mean to you.
Fourth: I was shocked, I never knew that my crush would speak to me like that. Gemini! I'm sorry. I saw you spill your coffee and I wanted to make sure you were okay, since you did bump into me.
Gemini: whatever, meany Fot.
Fourth: I smirked at the new nickname Gemini had for him.

Gemini got up quickly and walked to his first class and unfortunately he smelled like his coffee. He hated coming to class smelling like a substance. He was so angry that he spilled his coffee.

Fourth walked into his class, he had no idea he had the same class as Gemini. He was quite thrilled about.
But, Gemini wasn't. Gemini didn't hate Fourth, he just hated that he was mean to him a lot. But maybe, Fourth can make it up to him so they can be friends, because you always want to get to know the person you like first before you get with them.

Thank you guys for being patient for me writing this story. I hope to be able to make more parts for it.
Stay tune for more of my stories.
Xoxox Addie