School

Today was the day that Fourth and First were heading to school.

Fourth woke up to firm arms around his waist and strong leg around his body. He looked over and saw Gemini sleeping like a baby.

He really loved Gemini, even though he has said awful things to him. He still loves him and wants to be with him.

So, he grabs his phone and snaps a picture of him.

Then he tries to free himself so he can go to the restroom and fix some breakfast for them.

But, He couldn't get up. His body was sore especially his butt.

"Oiii, g-gem"fourth said softly.

Fourth then just snuggled back into G-gem's neck and fell back asleep.

Pov: Pond and Phuwin

Phuwin: Baby, are you going to tell Gemini?
Pond: honey, I don't know.
Phuwin: Well, don't you want him at the wedding?
Pond: Of course, love.
Phuwin: Well, baby. Can we make love tonight, at least before we get married. I miss doing it with you.
Pond: u-uhh.
Phuwin: o-ohh s-sorry I-I a-asked.

Phuwin got up, because he was on the living room couch.
He went to his room and shut the door, tears were streaming down his face,
"Does pond not love me anymore, am I bad at sex" what's wrong with me?

I started to sit in the dark for hours and Pond didn't even come check on me. I figured he would at least figured if I was okay.

I then opened the door, and actually pond was sitting on the other side of the door, crying as well.

P-phuwinn. I-I-I'm s-sorry
I-I-I w-want t-to m-make l-love t-to y-you.

I-it's o-okay m-my b-baby.

P-pond, I-I l-love y-you, b-but am I r-really t-that b-bad a-at s-sex??

Pond gazed up at his lover and caressed his cheek.

N-noo p-Phuwin, y-your s-so a-amazing a-at s-sex.

"T-then w-what I-is I-it?"sobbed, Phuwin.

I-I'm just not in the mood right now, that's all.

O-ohh, Phuwin looked down.

I must be really bad at sex and just not very good looking either.

Phuwin got and left Pond in his thoughts.

"Well, if you don't want to fuck me, I'll find someone that will"said, Phuwin.

Pond then got up and rushed downstairs, he wasn't letting his fiancé, have sex with some stranger.

He called Phuwin a bunch of times, and explained that he is sorry and that he would have sex with me, he just wanted to him to stay at home.

Phuwin didn't care what Pond said he still went to get his fix, he chose the "Rao's Bar."

Pond already knew where he was headed it was the bar that he always went when they got into fights.

So, pond rushed and grabbed his keys and headed to the bar.

Pov: Gemini and Fourth

Gemini woke up and now he saw Fourth nuzzled to his neck. He looked like an angel m. He kissed his forehead and whispered in his ear

"Good morning, my Fotfot."

"Hmm"fourth said while snuggling closer to Gemini.

Gemini gently put Fourth down on the bed spread and headed to the restroom, he knew that fourth was sore from last night, he wanted to allow Fourth get as must rest as needed.
Since they did have to go to school today.