Chapter 2 : Once again?

Sherlock, sitting on his sofa in a position only he knew the secret to, was muttering under his breath, fiddling with his fingers, which indicated constant stress.

He was thinking, the memories of that famous night haunted his thoughts, day and night. The detective, already normally insomniac, saw his condition worsen since these sudden events. His ashtray was overflowing with used cigarette butts, including some half-burnt cigarettes. A few drops of sweat beaded on his forehead, his pulse faster than usual.

- Raaah!...

Sherlock hadn't seen William since that famous night, and it had been almost a week now. He hastened to light another cigarette, just to come down a little. This addiction helped him calm down, and since his meeting with Watson, the detective had weaned himself off injections, so cigarettes now remained his only little pleasure. He blew out a big cloud of smoke, sighing well.

William's face, her Liam , played over and over in her mind. Those eyes filled with desire, her body always begging for more, screaming his name with pleasure, her cheeks beautifully colored:

"Sherly... Sherly !! "

Sherlock swallowed, shaking his ebony hair as if trying to push the erotic visions from his mind. Frustrated, he crushed this new, barely consumed cigarette in the ashtray.

-I have to see him...

Sherlock stood up with a start, quickly putting on his jacket and leaving the room, four at a time! John, perplexed, didn't even have time to ask him where he was going before the front door slammed with a dull thud, and the detective disappeared from the building as quickly as he had appeared.

Sherlock hurried to London station and took the first train to Durham. No matter how long it took, he wanted to see him, absolutely.
Silently watching the landscape pass by, sitting in his bunk, the detective thought back to their famous meeting on that same train back to London, and their little challenge aimed at finding the jeweler's murderer first. Sherlock smiled stupidly, despite the unfortunate death of this poor man, Sherlock had really had fun that day, thanks to William. The words of the man who rivaled him in intelligence resounded in his mind:

"Catch me if you can, Mr Holmes"

Sherlock blushed slightly, why did William have such an effect on him? The blond had this way of looking at Sherlock, so elegant and piercing at the same time, he loved these playful glances between them. And this attraction had already started on the Noahtic, the day of their very first meeting.

After several hours of travel, a bell rang at Durham station. Sherlock headed towards the exit, and found himself quite helpless when he reached the middle of the station. Where should he go now? Impossible for him to go directly to the Moriartys, an impromptu visit would be frowned upon, and Sherlock had clearly noticed Louis' reluctance towards him. Might as well avoid any problems. And then, how can you excuse an unexpected visit, especially to see William, his two brothers were not fooled and would find it directly suspicious.

Then Sherlock had a revelation: university. He looked at the time on his pocket watch: 3:05 p.m. With any luck, William was practicing his lessons by now. He got into the first cab he found, and arrived fairly quickly at the academy. Quick-witted, he had no trouble getting inside the building, going unnoticed by the students and teachers, posing as a new professor. The detective questioned certain students to find out William's class, claiming to have documents to entrust to him.

-He's on the third floor, room 306!

Sherlock took off as quickly as he arrived, leaving the students perplexed, and headed towards the third floor. The short distance that separated him from William seemed like an eternity. He froze for a few seconds in front of the door to room 306. Should he enter and impose himself as if nothing had happened? Or just wait for his class to end. Sherlock jumped slightly hearing his voice, his Liam's voice, through the door, teaching his students. He took a few seconds to listen to this voice so melodious in his ears, with a smile on his lips. Its Liam .