༺༒| 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒 |༒༻

~••|𖡨𖡫----ဣ⚜︎ꕤ۞ꕤ⚜︎ဣ----𖡫𖡨|••~
🅻🅰🆉🆈 🅱🅾🆈 🅶🅾🆃 🆁🅴🅸🅽🅲🅰🆁🅽🅰🆃🅴🅳 🆃🅾 🅰
🅱🅻 🅾🆃🅾🅼🅴 🅶🅰🅼🅴
-ꕥ-
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺:
𝕋𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 '𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕤 𝕄𝕖𝕟𝕦'
----------
𓆩ʚɞ𓆪

╸━━╼╾━━╺

In a beautiful soft-looking bed with curtains around it. Beholds, a person laying, sleeping peacefully as if he doesn't care about anything. Even if there's a loud noise, he wouldn't wake up. He'll just sleep without a care in the world, only staying inside of a black void of comfortable quietness.

But this person opened his eyes, as his eyelashes flutter as he slowly lift them up. With his face beauty, getting higher as if you're seeing an angel who is just waking up. Such a beauty. But, remember, this person is a man. A man. How could a man be so beautiful? Well, because he's none other than Omi Kisaki. Our dear Lazy MC.

Omi Kisaki, died getting hit by a truck(ᴛʀᴜᴄᴋ-ᴄʜᴀɴ). Who knows, how? Maybe the driver is drunk? Sleeping? Not paying attention? Or his truck's break is broken. Nonetheless, he still died. He bid his farewell to his best friend who is precious and important to him. Then the next thing he knew is, he opened his eyes like a miracle as he found out that he got reincarnated as Arlo, the Villain of the BL otome game he lasted played.

Arlo, have a nasty, rude, and short temper. He was such a brat infront of everyone's eyes, no one saw the inside of him but nonetheless, his doings are all wrong and too far. He was a hardworking kid, one of the top students, a person with a pride and confidence. But unfortunately, he might get many talents, but magics and reputation is one of the importance of this world.

Even his family, who have been seeing him as the disgrace and embarrassment of the family. He did all of this just to make his family proud of him, but his effort were wasted in nothing. His family never looked at him, he did everything he could to the point that he became evil to everyone's eyes. He was just a kid who wants her family to look up to him, despite him having a low mana. Such a bad life the villain has gone through, and didn't even get his wish come true and even died.

Sometimes, life is really cruel, when you have nothing people wants.

╸━━╼╾━━╺

Omi looked at the top of his bed, spacing out. Remembering what the goddess and him have talked about. The last words before he wakes up still lingers in his mind.

'𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙗𝙮 '𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙜𝙞𝙛𝙩', '𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩'? 𝙒𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙨 𝙆𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣? 𝙄𝙛 𝙨𝙤, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙖 𝙝𝙚. 𝙄𝙛 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙣𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙮, 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮'𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜.' He thought, confused. Then a flash in his mind slipped.