needy neighbour (2/2)🔞

Both jisooo and Taehuang enjoying there hot session. Taehuang, never had a sex with anyone for him it's first time and first kiss.same for jisoo as well. That's why they are enjoying with more excitement. Jisoo touches and her breath and the way she moves on his boner making him more crazy. He just wants to make more love with her .

Jisoo, she's not in complete sense because of medicine but she knows very well that,what she's doing now?. She won't regret for this,she's happy because she is making love with him after praposed to him . Now she doesn't have any regrets she is enjoying his aggressive and rough behaviour.

Taehuang : baby are you okay now? "Yeah I'm completely fine but make sure don't stop I'll kill you mr , Taehuang" she said with cute and sexy voice. Love, you already playing and teasing my friend below your pusy , do you think he'll leave you even though if , you say you're fine ? I just wants to make you feel comfortable. "Idiot today I'm yours i just wants you make more and more uncomfortable Taehuang" Please give full satisfaction you just don't know my condition because of that bastard gave me drink with medicine so now you should help this needy neighbour okay?" Shh.... You're not needy neighbour you already my love I'll make sure my baby girl today will be more happy.

Taehuang, don't take me wrong but today I want more rough.
"Could you bear? Don't regret I'll be like monster" i don't I want to feel you inside me, make sure as soon as possible. After saying this word's to Taehuang jisoo immediately jumped on his dick one more time . Now Taehuang immediately grab her in to his lap while her legs still attached to his torso both the sides. They are still kissing aggressively.

Taehuang reached to his bedroom, and he tossed her on bed, and crawl to her side . He immediately hovered above her ." Love are you ready? Can we make more love ? " Jisoo noded her head with satisfied smile on her face.

He immediately removed his shirt, and trough at window side. Then he about to remove his pants. Jisoo stopped him " tae ... Let me help you, I want to welcome your friend with my own hands. I want to see how straight and tough he is for me " Taehuang nodded with smirk on his face. Then jisoo immediately removed his pants and boxer . Then Taehuang Dick immediately popped out. After seeing his red dick with pre cum release she shocked at the view. She immediately take in her hand to feel it . It's soo... Big and hard, then she immediately sat on bed, and make Taehuang to flip on bed, she hovered above him started give below job for him. Taehuang grinning with immense pleasure. Jisoo take his dick in to her mouth completely. She liking tip of his dick with her toung. Taehuang started to moan ..... "Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... Baby feels so good...... Common..... I want more .... Uhhhhhhhhh"" he moan loudly when jisoo doing too fast. "Baby. ......... Do you want to kill me today with your pleasure........ Hhhhhhh...............................
Jisoo... Don't stop...." " Jisoo continuously doing untill he grab her hand and pull on him ." Baby you pleasure me enough let give chance for me also.... "

He immediately removed her dress top, make her only in garments inside. The view is too good to see . Taehuang never observed she is sexy like this. Her curves and boobs make him urge to explore her more .

He leaned to kiss her lips once again. Her lips are so ... Good then slowly reached to her neck he started to press his lips on jisoo neck sensitive parts. She is moaning my name....." Ummmmm. ..... Taehuang please...... " Please what jisoo ? ... I asked her to know what she wants. It doesn't mean I don't know what she wants? I just want to hear from her, that's why i squeezed her boobs hardly. She screen very louder... I'm sure my neighbour definitely can hear our voices.

"Taehuang, please fuck me .... It's already enough I cont control myself. Please..... " After hearing this I'm very happy so i immediately remove her panty and spred her legs, and glance at her beautiful view . It's soo .. good it's already too .... Fucking wet for me . I started to enter my horny dick inside her hole. It's fucking sooo ... Tight. I tried slowly to enter but this time jisoo screem loudly the blood started to flow from her hole. A satisfied smile appears on my lips because not only for me for jisoo also it's first time. I immediately lift my head look in to her eyes she's crying so immediately started to kiss her to suppress her pain and one side my dick it's not giving up ... it's slowly entered in to her tight hole by sliding through her walls .... When it's completely entered inside. "Jisoo now I'm going to thurst I know it's painful at first but within few minutes it's turned to pleasure so please don't cry I'll be gentle" assured jisoo with my words while we both are still attaching our lips. I slowly raise my hips and suddenly down to enter in to her more deeply. Jisoo and me at a time moan loudly after that I started to Thurst her slowly. At first it's slow after that... Jisoo insisted me to do fast . So , i stated to thurst her fast... We both are enjoying... 1.. 2 .. 3... 4... 5... 6... 14 rounds.

After 14 rounds of hot session we both are exhausted so immediately laid besides jisoo and grabe her in to my arms. I kissed her on forehead. She's too exhausted now her body temperature also normal.

"Taehuang, thank you for helping me " jisoo said with low voice but it's enough to hear.

Sh...... Stop jisoo after this much happened between us . Now you're my everything. We both no need to regret for this we jisoo think about our future. We'll marry and make kids . What you say ?

Jisoo is very happy after hearing those words from Taehuang she immediately kissed him on lips.

After 6 months of dating life . Both jisoo and Taehuang happyly married.

Please vote and comment it gives inspiration to write more and more. My bitchs .... Go and jump in holy water.

"The end"