I'll punish you( 1/2)

Jisoo is Taehuang wife sister, they are living at same home because jisoo parents at their native place, jisoo came to Seoul along with her sister to continue her higher education.

Jisoo, is kind and innocent girl type, Taehuang has eye on jisoo from long time ago, he wants to make her belongs to him, he doesn't wants to see jisoo with any guy.

He always gives more importance to jisoo than his wife, Taehuang wife also get to know after observing, how he treats jisoo, first she thought he's careing like family, but gradually she conclude that he wants jisoo in romantic way.

Taehuang family is very rich, but jisoo family is very poor. Taehuang married to tyuzu because of his father promise to tyuzu parents. Tyuzu con't even go against Taehuang because, she knows what happens to her future if, she goes against him.

That's why tyuzu was being silent, even she thought to make jisoo also Taehuang second wife. The reason behind this, she has insecurity and fear that, Taehuang might devorce her to get marry jisoo, that's why she has this kind of plan.

Jisoo, never thought negatively about Taehuang intentions, she only think he's like father to her even many times Taehuang touches her at different places, jisoo thought that was just accidental touches. But those touches makes jisoo is most weekest girl on earth.

For, Taehuang jisoo Is like strawberry candy, he wants to taste from long time, but he con't proceed suddenly, he doesn't wants to make her starled. But one day ... That makes Taehuang change his mind to started her .

What's the reason?

Taehuang, went to jisoo college after his office work to pick up her from party, he won't allow her , when she asked permission, but she begged him that's why he allowed her to attend party.

The party arranged in club, he completely unaware of this, when he asked security they informed party is at club but he doesn't know the location and designation, if he does know, it's in club he never allowed her, but smart jisoo she convinced him to, she will take taxi.

Now, he's fuming with anger, how could she lies to him, his mind completely blank out.

It's almost 10 pm... jisoo, not picking calls of Taehuang nor she came to home, he immediately call to tyuzu.

Tyuzu: hello, Taehuang

Taehuang: jisoo, not came to home right?

Tyuzu: yes

Taehuang: she doesn't have party at college, she went some club ? Did you know this before?

Tyuzu, knows jisoo, went to club, if, Taehuang knows, he'll definitely mad on her , if she doesn't tell to him , he'll gonna explode on her.

Tyuzu: Taehuang..... Mmmmmm....... "Tell me damn it" it's merina club, she said after taking long breath.

Taehuang:what !!!!!!!!! Why the hell she went to that club. He's almost shouted on her with anger.how can you both lie to me? "He shouted with anger and he cutted the call ".

Taehuang, after married with tyuzu, he never shouted on her , he always gives respect as a wife, but he never touched or kiss her , because he knows keeping her sister in his mind he con't do sex with tyuzu.

With full anger and speed Taehuang reached to jisoo located club, it's always with full of men and dirty open sex at everywhere, he hates jisoo prasense hear.

After, seeing jisoo dance with men's at stage, his anger came out, his eyes turn red, his first' clenched.

Taehuang doesn't like, not at all

Taehuang doesn't like, not at all...,, she ware black tight dress, her dancing moves, her curves any boy make crazy for her , he never thought jisoo ware this kind of dress.

Taehuang, never allowed her to ware expose dress, now she's completely showing her curvy and sexy body to everyone, that belongs to only him, he immediately reached stage, he grabs jisoo hand, who completely involved in music, she flinched when Taehuang grabs her hand tightly.

Jisoo: Taehuan........ "She starled, his eyes are red, he's fuming with anger, he glaring at boys around her, who tried to maintain distance from her, they know about Taehuang because, he only always with her when she comes and leave the college".

Jisoo: Taehuang... I'm..." Shut up jisoo "

He dragged her out of the party hall , they both sat in car , he slammed the door with big sound after he dragged jisoo to her seat, jisoo knows today she done something bad , she's ready for the consequences.

Taehuang started driving, jisoo time to time glancing at Taehuang with her side eyes, he's driving, his hands vines are clearly visible, his face is red, his shart knitted eyebrows, his stiff body, jisoo can imagine, how hard it will be , today she completely checked his patience.

Car is completely silent, he suddenly pulled his car at street, he dragged her out of the car and pinned to car door.

"What the hell out with this dress jisoo?" He burst out

They're too close, he completely cazed her . Taehuang got breath hitting jisoo nose and lips, there faces are too ... Close, Taehuang and jisoo chest area crushing.

Jisoo, con't speak anything, his touches giving goosebumps, her body heating, her thought getting dry, her breaths are uneven, she con't push Taehuang, she knows what happens if, she avoid him. She , closed her eyes, she con't see Taehuang sharp sexy, deep eyes.

Taehuang; jisoo,... "he shouted" damn.... Fucking open your eyes, and say the answer.

Jisoo: Taehuang....... Mmmm... I'm sorry. She wishpered.

Taehuang: see , jisoo you know I dont like if. You say lies. How could you lie to me? What's this nasty dress? How can you dance like that?

" Jisoo, stared sobbing, it makes Taehuang anger cool down, he doesn't like when jisoo cry, ge con't see her tears".

Taehuang:
Jisoo, look in to my eyes, and please stop crying " he immediately hugged her , his hands circles her bare waist, jisoo head rest on his chest, both heart beats are too fast, they're Hugging tightly as much as possible.

That's it , now everything okay for Taehuang, one tight hug from jisoo, make Taehuang forget everything, jisoo hugging Taehuang like he's the world for her, she knows he's her sister's husband, she even knows they both doesn't have any physical relationship, tyuzu discussed everything about Taehuang to jisoo just last night.

.....

.....

....

To be continued